IGNORED

FBC PODCAST - BIRMINGHAM [H] reviewed, "we were crap...that's life"!

headhunter

20 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Same place we found it to pay off  the remaining 4 years of LJs contract in 2020. That said, rather than a lump sum it seems these days the salary is paid to the exited manager up to the end of his contract or when he finds another job, whichever is earlier.

Financially we were in a different position then to where we are now. Appreciate we have the option of paying monthly , and I have no idea what Pearson’s salary actually is but we’d probably havre to include Fleming as well? Plus the costs of a new manager / coaching staff I just don’t see where the wiggle room is currently.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, daored said:

@headhuntercould I challenge you on a statement you made on the podcast. You replied to a message about a comment I posted, but how we would afford to replace Pearson, you commented the club can always find money similar to the government. Where would we find this money from? Really interested in your thoughts.

@NcnsBcfchope your sons did well at Tae Kwon Do event, a martial art I did many years ago 

Thank you @daored

Just the youngest one with the Taekwondo (he's 12). It's done wonders with his anxiety and stress levels.

The oldest one (16) plays under 16, and Senior men's football in the Somerset District league now (Big CB). He's the reason I don't do away games now; and subsequent podcasts as I'm standing on the sidelines supporting him on Saturdays. For the home games, we're all still E32 boys?

• Flames 1