IGNORED

Barnsley away match day thread

1 minute ago, Denbury Red said:

Williams must be the biggest waste of money ever. 

He just can’t stay fit!

Bear in mind he was fustrated with misidagnosis and treatment for the injury under Rolls.

Scary to think, but I have a feeling Rolls' medical team may have done him in and ended his career at this level.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Just sell him. Ridiculous 

Just now, BasSavage88 said:

Who the **** would buy an injury prone player like Williams whilst injured........oh

Technically he injured himself when he started training with us.

Nobody will take him on, unless we paid the majority of his wages. Unfortunately looks to be one of those players that come here and just gets permanently broken.

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Probably why Wigan sold him to us, looks like he has had this injury problem before he signed.

Dont be so ridiculous.

Ashton and Andy Rolls would have never have let this happen as the former and the latter as we all know had formed and assembled the very best medical/fitness team available.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, collier said:

Hopefully just tweaked it. He obviously knows the signs just hope he made the decision to minimise damage.

Think you could be right there. I tore my calf 6 weeks ago, going into the game of squash in which I tore it, I knew I had a slight niggle but didn’t think much of it. Wish I had. 

11 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

Blimey if that’s the worst you can remember in 40 years you are a lucky sod ?

In the circumstances it honestly feels up there with some of the most abject performances i can remember.

Alot of my City memories are from League 1 in the 90's and i've seen us lose 4-1 away at Shrewsbury and 3-0 away at Port Vale but we are a Champ side now playing against a truly awful Barnsley side.

I must say i'm slightly surprised by the Nige "love in" on here. I completely understand what he inherited but i haven't seen any progress in the last 12 months

• Like 1