IGNORED

Table based on games played

Shuffle

20 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

As my uncle used to say - “if the horse had stopped for a shit it wouldn’t have win the race”! ?

Dammit. I should have known that when I drew Stops To Take A Shit in the Grand National sweepstake its was doomed to plop on Becher's Brook.

Edited by Curr Avon
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, whoklldredrobin said:

Everyone is wilfully missing the point here – OF COURSE it is not our actual league position, of course we don't have to worry about relegation, of course it is hypothetical hahahaha... but it does show where we actually are in terms of form, and where we stand as a club. We probably knew it already but I thought it was interesting to see it in black-and-white as it puts things in perspective.

I also made the suggestion that establishing a clear direction as a club and communicating it effectively could be beneficial to making progress on the pitch and building bridges with disaffected fans off it in what could prove to be a few difficult years ahead.

Most of us knew what you were getting at Whokilledthecrobin but we’re all very pissed off already without you making an unnecessary point………….:cool2:

1 minute ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

You would still have gone to Halifax midweek in 82/3, and I don’t think she would've stood for/comprendez-vous'd that. And she's more chien than chat so no chance ....

I have the feeling not only that she could have persuaded me otherwise but also that I wouldn’t have wasted so much of my life on this..

In hindsight I’m not sure I understand that decision myself, let alone whatever Ms. Binoche thinks.

Forget points deductions, this is the real potential tragedy right here.

You wouldn’t let it lie re the cats & dogs thing, would you? 

• Haha 1

Yes, but also if Derby hadn’t cheated we’d have beaten them 3 or so years ago when they had Mount and Tomori,  to get into the play offs then the Prem. We’d have then been relegated but would’ve joined the parachute payments yo yo club, bouncing between the C’ship and Prem for eternity.

Basically a red shirted Norwich.

• Robin 1

31 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I have the feeling not only that she could have persuaded me otherwise but also that I wouldn’t have wasted so much of my life on this..

In hindsight I’m not sure I understand that decision myself, let alone whatever Ms. Binoche thinks.

Forget points deductions, this is the real potential tragedy right here.

You wouldn’t let it lie re the cats & dogs thing, would you? 

Non. Je ne forget rien 

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Of course it’s not - our  actual league position is 19th on 45 points. Just look at the Championship table………..:cool2:

Personally i believe a very valid point has been made................if it wasn't for points deductions, we would   probably be on our way to the 1st Division.....it is not something that should be lightly dismissed, as it needs to be recognised that we are extremely fortunate to still be in the Championship.   Next season we CANNOT afford to be so complacent, big changes are absolutely essential.

Edited by maxjak

8 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Personally i believe a very valid point has been made................if it wasn't for points deductions, we would   probably be on our way to the 1st Division.....it is not something that should be lightly dismissed, as it needs to be recognised that we are extremely fortunate to still be in the Championship.   Next season we CANNOT afford to be so complacent, big changes are absolutely essential.

Do think that none of us realise that?  My point was that we’re already really frustrated and pissed off and don’t really need a post pointing out the bloody obvious.