IGNORED

Can't wait for Mike Bassetts post match.

Waconda

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Just caught a minute or so of Pearson on the radio

Thought he was bang on about the passive players and passive club

I'm still with him

The problem is he has to try to change the culture not just of the squad but the whole club, including those above him.

He has made a number of comments that make it clear he is not impressed with how the club has been run. More power to his elbow for that but if he upsets young Jon too much Daddy will not be pleased.

Before we know it he'll be out and another yes man appointed who will make sure that he declares how great the Lansdowns are on a weekly basis.

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Just caught a minute or so of Pearson on the radio

Thought he was bang on about the passive players and passive club

I'm still with him

Obviously he well aware of the work involved in taking us forward 

Edited by swanker
  • Like 1

Have only seen the twitter clip the club put out. 

Bloke is so done with the season. I get the sense he cannot wait to ditch another 12 players and get some more in. Its a shame as at time this season there's been a chance to kick on.

Ultimately though it's all gone as expected really. Bit of improvement, then hitting a ceiling limited by the personalities and quality of the squad.

Still better than this time last season though.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, chinapig said:

The problem is he has to try to change the culture not just of the squad but the whole club, including those above him.

He has made a number of comments that make it clear he is not impressed with how the club has been run. 

I remember when LJ was in charge, someone on here chatted with Les Ferdinand, and he basically City is seen as a good club, but badly run. I would hope RG might change some of that. But I do wonder about JL.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Waconda said:

It was the managers before but now its the players is the bit that makes me laugh though.

It’s both. It’s the delusional “anyone would do better with this squad” when in reality we’re going to struggle to give most of the squad away on frees that makes me laugh. Poor tactics given to poor players.