IGNORED

Have you renewed?

Red-Robbo

Have you renewed?  

391 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yep, I’ve renewed mine and the kids’ season tickets. The last couple of seasons have been tough and I’m worried about what’s in store for us next season, but the kids (growing up fast, both are teenagers now, and have been watching City since they were about 4) have been more committed to going to games than ever, so I’m making the most of going to AG with them before they want to go with their friends/find other things to do. 

• Like 2
  • Robin 2

18 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I will renew (haven't yet) but if I don't see improvement this coming season it could well be my last. After more than 60 years of watching City I no longer get the buzz of the matchday experience and when we are playing so poorly night games have become a chore rather than a desired pilgrimage. 

Exactly the same 

Just now, Robbored said:

I renewed as I do every season but as I’m moving stands I have to wait until midday on 1st May to claim the seat I’m after. Its next to my buddy but all season no one has sat there at all so hopefully it won’t get renewed and I can have it.

You wait till you find out he`s bought it as well to stop you having it!

Mates eh!

• Haha 2

Not renewing after having a ticket Since 1989 season. 
It has felt like a chaw coming to the gate in recent seasons, covid lockdowns has also put a lot of things into perspective for me. I’ve given so much of my time to BCFC and I’ve loved it but i will pick and choose games next season. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Not renewing after having a ticket Since 1989 season. 
It has felt like a chaw coming to the gate in recent seasons, covid lockdowns has also put a lot of things into perspective for me. I’ve given so much of my time to BCFC and I’ve loved it but i will pick and choose games next season. 

That means you’ll be paying on the day, the most expensive way of watching City.

On 17/04/2022 at 17:00, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`m not. After nearly fifty years I`ve finally had enough of 10 hour days to watch ninety minutes of football and not getting home till 1am for night matches. Add in the hassle of parking, cost of petrol and everything else it`s finally beaten me.

I`ll never stop loving City, I`ve got too much invested down the years, but I just can`t be doing with the faff of the `match day experience` any more.

I`ll probably get a VPN sorted out and watch via Robins TV so the club will at least get some cash out of me though.

I can understand that mate, I don’t think I would bother as much if I was as remote as you. It’s bad enough for me but I can do a 6 hour match day from here which isn’t too bad.

11 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I can understand that mate, I don’t think I would bother as much if I was as remote as you. It’s bad enough for me but I can do a 6 hour match day from here which isn’t too bad.

You`re Teignmouth aren`t you? Is the train an option? It would be for me but the last train from Exeter to Okehampton leaves at 6pm! No good for night games either obviously.

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

You`re Teignmouth aren`t you? Is the train an option? It would be for me but the last train from Exeter to Okehampton leaves at 6pm! No good for night games either obviously.

Yes, Cross Country trains are pretty awful and they’ve stopped a few services and don’t stop at Teignmouth anymore, so have to change in Exeter. But I can get the 17.45 back on 3 o’clock kick offs, get in at 19.20. If I drive I get back about 18.40. 
Night games are drive only but I can get back from the Park & Ride in 1 hour 20 minutes 

• Like 1

Not renewing. Heart just not in it after 60 plus years. Perhaps I may regret it. Will always follow City but just a chore going to the Gate, parking,etc then watching overpaid players under perform and constant garbage from the mouths of owners who are so transparent when things not going so well. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

That means you’ll be paying on the day, the most expensive way of watching City.

Only if you go to 16 games or more, else it’s cheaper to get a membership and POTD. In fact with about 3 mates rates games it’s probably more than 16. 

With work, illness, holiday’s, weddings and in some of our cases like today, transport issues, the games missed can soon add up.

• Like 3

Renewed for me and the kids again.

Using a football cliché, we are in transition as a club and recovering from Ashton. 

This season hasn’t been brilliant but better than the previous two seasons and also better than the division 4 days, which were tough times.

• Like 1

I've renewed because I live so close I don't know what on earth I'd do when there was a game on.  Also, I understand that 3 seasons with Pearson in charge of the club will reap rewards and we will become a challenger.   We're all focusing on who we sell and buy but the key is the improvement we should see in a lot of players who have been playing their first proper championship football this year.  If they can progress into proven Championship players we'll be in a much better position.

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

I renewed as I do every season but as I’m moving stands I have to wait until midday on 1st May to claim the seat I’m after. Its next to my buddy but all season no one has sat there at all so hopefully it won’t get renewed and I can have it.

You are obviously close, so good luck! Love usually finds a way!

I’ve renewed after a year of Covid restrictions followed by a year having medical procedures meaning having to isolate for cortisone injections. Then also getting Covid that meant the final op going back 3 months. I’m itching to start going again properly. 
Some of the relatives are gutted I’m fit going back next season as they’ve been using my ST this year. 

• Like 2
  • Robin 2