IGNORED

The Semenyo Thread - Now a Bournemouth Player. Deal Confirmed

4 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

I’m not a great lover of the geezer it must be said.

The way he always taunts us when he has scored against us is bizarre.As far as I’m aware he came on loan didn’t play and then started being Ronaldo against us ? Why his hate - bizarre .A bit like Cunningham as well from that era.Very weird.

However it’s better to be pissing out of the tent than in and if Semenyo is off then he is a good replacement and my love for Callum will grow as much as love for Cheddar Valley,well not that much.

Over the yrs we’ve had bull and much,Tommy tynan ,Dave ******* kelly, who use to score with abandon against us so apart from Bully the others were at various time at our level.

Again I wish we keep our attack BUT if the lure of the prem comes knocking my new hero CB isn’t bad imho.

coyr and see u at the Wedlock’s Bar later?

wrong thread you got I think mate ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

Over the yrs we’ve had bull and much,Tommy tynan ,Dave ******* kelly, who use to score with abandon against us so apart from Bully the others were at various time at our level.

And I’d have happily supported them had they come here.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

Mendonca at Grimsby in the early 90’s was always one I rated as well.

Im sure he was Sun’lun born but scored against them in a play off game for Charlton.

Anyway wrong thread but coyr tonight

Ooh-ah Mendonca!

Grimbarians adored him 

• The title was changed to The Semenyo Thread

Tomorrow could well be a long day. If we can keep him we could well be in for an exciting season, however I fear the vultures will be circling come Jan and he will be going to an established prem side. I don’t see how we can keep him beyond that.

He’s the difference. Sides at this level can’t handle him when he’s on it. Enjoy him while we have him.

Edited by Taylor10
  • Flames 1

NP said in the press conference about a loan and a permanent lined up, wonder if this was depending upon departure of AS or if there is a chance to get them in to add a little more depth in the defence / left side as he mentioned as this wouldn’t be a like for like swap & seemed to be the positions he indicated we were short of depth

8 minutes ago, Nugget said:

NP said in the press conference about a loan and a permanent lined up, wonder if this was depending upon departure of AS or if there is a chance to get them in to add a little more depth in the defence / left side as he mentioned as this wouldn’t be a like for like swap & seemed to be the positions he indicated we were short of depth

NPs been  quite clear, and again tonight post match

There won’t be incomings unless we have player(s) going out

• Thanks 1

Remember David Cotterill?  He had a great game on TV one night and was sold to Wigan (then a Premier League club) the following day. Tonight’s match wasn’t on TV but a lot of people must have seen Somenyo’s goal. Thought I’d just throw in a cheerful comment 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Remember David Cotterill?  He had a great game on TV one night and was sold to Wigan (then a Premier League club) the following day. Tonight’s match wasn’t on TV but a lot of people must have seen Somenyo’s goal. Thought I’d just throw in a cheerful comment 

Yep the turn around of our promotion season under GJ was it not? I remember some saying the match saved his job. Orr sent off for a fight with Carey and Cotterill had a blinder. It went from 1mill bid to 2mill bid in about 10 mins.

• Like 2

• Admin
1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

But Antoine would do well to avoid David's example. Now a fully paid up member of the tin foil hat brigade and stories about pyramid schemes ?

• Like 1