IGNORED

Harry Cornick Signs (Confirmed)

AshtonRobin21

5 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Beer first, then curry.

Hopefully a signing from Luton at some stage.

Spot on - Always beer/wine then curry. Can't drink after food so never Curry first :)

Edited by Sniper
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, DaveF said:

What beer and curry are you having?

Without wishing to derail the thread with my appalling Tuesday night dietary habits it’s a mixture of Pilsner Urquell, Cafferys, some cheap Aldi Lager and Madras. 

No notification from Just Eat that the order is on its way so we’re good for now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Off topic, but do you live in the village - I keep seei mg houses pop up and it ticks a lot of my boxes…but I’m nervy that so many are coming up for such a small place 

Nice place to live, a bit out of the way for some people on one hand, too close to  Yate on the other?

The primary school is going downhill apparently if that's of any relevance

Rose and Crown, nice welcoming village pub

Edited by cidercity1987
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Barrs Court Red said:

Off topic, but do you live in the village - I keep seei mg houses pop up and it ticks a lot of my boxes…but I’m nervy that so many are coming up for such a small place 

I do, I'm probably the reason everyone is moving out.

All joking aside really nice place but quiet as only a curry house and pub in village, have lived here for about 15 years.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ron W said:

You'd hope it hasn't taken until the final hour of the transfer window to move on Chris Martin just to free up his number!

I don't think the announcement has anything to do with when it was done, but if we did a photoshoot with him in a number 9 shirt before telling people Martin had left  it would look a bit off

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Ron W said:

You'd hope it hasn't taken until the final hour of the transfer window to move on Chris Martin just to free up his number!

It all about domino's falling. Waiting on Luton to sign a replacement, we can then sign Cornick and release Martin. This also needs to be all ratified by the EFL who are fairly busy this evening.

Edited by Dynamite Red

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

I don't think the announcement has anything to do with when it was done, but if we did a photoshoot with him in a number 9 shirt before telling people Martin had left  it would look a bit off

Ah yes, true. But in terms of being a factor in the announcement being so late, the lack of football Martin's been getting recently that could've been announced any time.

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Thats true, not sure we had to wait until 10.30 to release them. But maybe its what allows us to finalize one or more signings (maybe giving Palace what they want for O'Brien too).

6 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

All joking aside really nice place but quiet as only a curry house and pub in village, have lived here for about 15 years.

I'm struggling to think of anything else that anyone would need.... Pub.....curry house ...... that's it.

5 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

The issue may be that Ladden Garden Village is closing the gap between Yate and Rangeworthy. Before, there was about a mile between Tanhouse Lane and Yate and hence 1.5-2 miles between Rangeworthy and Yate. Ladden is right up to Tanhouse, and there is every chance of further spread (there is planning for development off Limekiln Road) which may make Rangeworthy less of a village and more of a suburb of Yate.

(For everyone not local, sorry for boring you)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2