IGNORED

Harry Cornick Signs (Confirmed)

AshtonRobin21

9 minutes ago, James54De said:

Different shots. Literally one shot of a hand (anyones) tapping a phone. The rest would’ve been done yesterday evening. 

Cheers, there was me thinking they completed a medical, contract negotiations and legal paperwork then filmed the entire sequence in the space of this evening

1 hour ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Off topic, but do you live in the village - I keep seei mg houses pop up and it ticks a lot of my boxes…but I’m nervy that so many are coming up for such a small place 

Rangeworthy is fine. Some very nice properties however the main road through the village suffers a lot of lorry traffic taking the shortcut between M5 J14 and M4 J18 via Yate & Chipping Sodbury. The Spice Mahal is very good!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

His first interview: https://youtu.be/SKs_KBBpLAM

Hmmm.

Merely "delighted" rather than "buzzing" to be here. No mention of how massive the club is. However he does say he can't wait to get started.

Not as strong an opening 15 seconds as Mehmeti.

Bonus point for mentioning a "whirlwind 24 hours" though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, One Team said:

Thought this comment from a Luton fan was interesting:

”I knew as soon as the talks for Bristol City were there he would be gone. Bristol are ruthless and get what they want”.

I wonder where that comes from, I don't recognise that in us.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, One Team said:

Thought this comment from a Luton fan was interesting:

”I knew as soon as the talks for Bristol City were there he would be gone. Bristol are ruthless and get what they want”.

Don’t really agree with that statement but hey Ho that’s their opinion. We didn’t get Currie or O’Brien. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

So….

We all seem to know/believe that this was done yesterday but delayed for valid reasons (Luton game, announcement of Martin).

Tinnion, and the hierarchy, must be furious as they were panicking earlier.

(Cc @Bcfc24)

DC8E51D2-7F81-44F0-BBCE-152CA535340C.jpeg

Just confirms he knows bugger all, as we already knew.

Very happy with this signing from what I've seen / read, welcome Harry!

7 minutes ago, Vidal said:

More excited by the wycombe signing simply because he is on the up - my concern re: Cornick is that he at his peak, so a sideways move on a long contract. 

Surely we should wait and see how Harry settles in before we get too concerned.. Tinnion obviously thinks we’ve got a good deal, that should be good enough for now at least.

Welcome Harry ??

2 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Hmmm.

Merely "delighted" rather than "buzzing" to be here. No mention of how massive the club is. However he does say he can't wait to get started.

Not as strong an opening 15 seconds as Mehmeti.

Bonus point for mentioning a "whirlwind 24 hours" though.

Enjoyed the final ‘up the Robins’ line 

Good to see Nige there at both medicals, a lot of managers wouldn’t do that. Plus quite refreshing to not have a self obsessed quote from Ashton etc when a signing is made Thankyou, Thankyou, you’re welcome” etc just let the player do the talking & have their moment. Nice one Nige, Gould & co

• Like 5