IGNORED

Crowd today

weepywall

Fantastic atmosphere today, doesn't matter where you are stood/sat, doesn't matter about acoustics, doesn't matter about kick off time, when plenty are on it AG is as good as any, when we scored our 2nd 3 blocks of the Dolman were singing "who are ya" at the Welsh, great support today.

• Like 5
  • Robin 1

As I have said before I am right on the edge of the standing section and it was good in there today. For a start, it was packed for some reason, hardly a position left. In addition, nearest blocks of both the Dolman and the South Stand were fully involved and included in the atmosphere.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

As I have said before I am right on the edge of the standing section and it was good in there today. For a start, it was packed for some reason, hardly a position left. In addition, nearest blocks of both the Dolman and the South Stand were fully involved and included in the atmosphere.

I will be honest i barely heard the “singing section” all game. Thought it was very quiet down there all game considering they are the ones banging on about atmosphere. Might be where i sit but am never impressed by them.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 9

Just now, GTFABM said:

I will be honest i barely heard the “singing section” all game. Thought it was very quiet down there all game considering they are the ones banging on about atmosphere. Might be where i sit but am never impressed by them.

Jenny Mccarthy Mask GIF by The Masked Singer

Not sure how they could have been any louder to be honest.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I watched on TV and I must admit the atmosphere didn’t sound great from either set of supporters.

I appreciate tv sound can be deceiving though given microphone placement. 

I watched it at a bar in Weymouth and thought it sounded great.

”Cardiff get battered” loud and clear…

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

Dont think they could of sang their hearts out any more.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

I was in the “singing section” and it felt very loud today. Nearly everyone in there appeared to enjoy the game and really get behind the team. Looked like other areas were giving it a go too, notably the Dolman.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I watched on TV and I must admit the atmosphere didn’t sound great from either set of supporters.

Which is one of the problems of not being there , the tv does not pick up noise well especially in the new Ashton Gate , great atmosphere today

There’s a lot of comments on here about crap atmosphere at the Gate but as someone who has been to plenty of grounds in recent times it’s pretty good these days most of the time 

Lot of people who whinge about it are often not there  , but love to put it down 

• Like 7
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

I really really do find that hard to believe. I sit at the top of the lansdown stand in the family section the nearest block to the atyeo stand and heard them loud and clear. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

You sure you were at Ashton Gate today? ? honestly, it was brilliant today. Luton was quite good too. Sunderland was maybe a bit quiet at times but first game nerves that is down too

• Like 4

Just now, redkev said:

Thought the Cardiff fans were very tame & quiet inside and outside the ground .

usually a lot of needle when we play them . Seems more needle with Swansea recently 

Cardiff fans were pretty good until we scored and then our second completely shut them up and there literally wasn't a peep from them after that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Well known of sky to turn the volume down . Too scared of swearing . It was a very good atmosphere . 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

Cardiff fans were pretty good until we scored and then our second completely shut them up and there literally wasn't a peep from them after that. 

From the Lower Lansdown I don't think I heard them after about 20 minutes. Saw some clips on Youtube of them singing "shit Bristol R*vers" didn't hear that at the ground. 

I thought the atmosphere was good and really spread around the ground today .

33 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

Where were you sitting exactly? Weston beach? The Albert Hall? The moon?

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

From the Lower Lansdown I don't think I heard them after about 20 minutes. Saw some clips on Youtube of them singing "shit Bristol R*vers" didn't hear that at the ground. 

I thought the atmosphere was good and really spread around the ground today .

They were singing that early in the game. 

I think they really fancied their chances today and looked well pissed off come the end..! 

Imagine being so shite you could lose to us 3 times in a row,  over the last 18 months..! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Yep, Cardiff were loud for first 20 or so, goal went in and nothing from them, including the last 15 when they were chasing the win. 

Very poor.

They are a weird lot. Also, how many actual Welsh flags in that away end today? I counted three. I'm more Welsh than those *******. Confused lot. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

When I think of Cardiff I think of them singing Men of Harlech, but I don’t recall them doing it at all today (might be wrong). I sort of like it in a weird way as a part of the tradition of this fixture.

They certainly weren’t at their most vocal today, but I suppose they didn’t have a lot to shout about on the pitch. Also a lot of negativity on their forum.

1 hour ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Probably too much profanity. As you could imagine…

Why do the standing section need to end a certain song with the words “ you ****”? I doubt they shout that word when they are at home, so why do it at a football match? To me, it illustrates a lack of maturity 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, GTFABM said:

Are you the guy who turned up for the 3pm kick off?

• Haha 7