IGNORED

Wycombe Wanderers away Carabao Cup match day thread

Just now, AshtonRobin21 said:

An awful lot of all Prem games. 

Could be a fantastic opportunity to progress through to the later rounds of the competition this year. 

I can picture it now... "Still life in this perhaps for Bristol City, In by Conway, it's Scottttttt".

In the final, at Wembley to win the trophy and obtain European football at last?! 

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Why is it never Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs

Haven't played those for years and years, the Arse since 1980

It's a great draw.  A game we should win.  7 all premier games so at least 4 sides in the last 16 not EPL, probably 5 or 6.  Nicely set up for us if you ask me.  Win and we'll be playing someone just after the WC , so if it's EPL, they will be a bit rusty.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

FFS, do we EVER get a decent draw?

In the early stages, probably we will never do it.

Derby gets Liverpool, Newport gets Leicester, Blackburn gets EL finalist West Ham and Bristol City geeets...Lincoln City!  ?

At least it's at home...

Edited by Dan Robin
4 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Man u home !!!!!!!

Hahah I'm going to bed, coyr

You did that on a match thread the other day, saying the opposition had equalised when they hadn’t.

You’re either pretty unfunny or ******* odd, aren’t you?

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Dan Robin said:

In the early stages, probably we will never do it.

Derby gets Liverpool, Newport gets Leicester, Blackburn gets EL finalist West Ham and Bristol City geeets...Lincoln City!  ?

At least it's at home...

I don’t understand people.  I want to see us progress as far as possible in this competition.  Give me a lower division club at home any day of the week.  Cracking draw!

• Like 11
  • Robin 1
2 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

An awful lot of all Prem games. 

Could be a fantastic opportunity to progress through to the later rounds of the competition this year. 

I can picture it now... "Still life in this perhaps for Bristol City, In by Conway, it's Scottttttt".

Just for balance, an awful lot of Premiership sides left in it, no massive shocks so far. As many as 12 I think of the last 16 could be premiership. Not a single one of the buggers drawn away either (other than the all premiership ties).

Just win the next, get to the last 16 and see where it takes us.

20 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Christ no. Unfortunately I've supported city so long 2nd round efl cup is not hurtful in any way. Plus, if this got you, your not at the game so I don't care. It's just a funny lads, wouldn't do it at the Cardiff game but Wycombe ????

Go to bed you’ve got school 

• Like 3