IGNORED

Huddersfield Town at home match thread

5 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Midweek games not selected for other broadcast are in RobinsTV and are available in the UK.

This is a snip from the OS preview.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/tinnion-on-robins-tv-for-huddersfield-town-clash/

Screenshot_20220831-093810.png

Thanks, but only weeks ago EFL were saying something about midweek domestics (I think 8 weeks) were potentially for Sky coverage Red Button but only 'displaced' games were for what was once i-follow and then only at the Home Club's discretion. If game was originally midweek scheduled and not on those dates it was international coverage only. 

Pretty much makes a mockery of buying STs these days. We'll not bother again.

14 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Thanks, but only weeks ago EFL were saying something about midweek domestics (I think 8 weeks) were potentially for Sky coverage Red Button but only 'displaced' games were for what was once i-follow and then only at the Home Club's discretion. If game was originally midweek scheduled and not on those dates it was international coverage only. 

Pretty much makes a mockery of buying STs these days. We'll not bother again.

I don't know mate. I'm just relaying what's on our OS. I lice a 3 hour drive from Bristol and don't have an ST, so that's where I am with it all.

8 hours ago, OliOTIB said:

Everyone saying Semenyo over Wells is the call, I would say otherwise.

Still a day to go in the window, as unlikely as it is, all it takes is for a low table premier league team to pick up the phone and hes gone. Playing Nakhi will help keep his morale, he could feel replaced when hes had a decent run of form (give or take only one goal) but still.

My Team - 

Bents

Sykes  Vyner Naismith Atkinson Dasilva

Scott          Williams

Weimann

Wells          Conway

Wells is finally starting to play like the striker we intended to sign may well yet end up justifying his transfer fee if we have a successful season this year 

A lot of people on here did not see Wieman as a 20 goal man in a million years 

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

I don't know mate. I'm just relaying what's on our OS. I lice a 3 hour drive from Bristol and don't have an ST, so that's where I am with it all.

Likewise. I was just about to set off when I saw it advertised. Been the case for years that clubs couldn't give a stuff about fans, but the level of contempt now is beyond a joke. 

15 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Likewise. I was just about to set off when I saw it advertised. Been the case for years that clubs couldn't give a stuff about fans, but the level of contempt now is beyond a joke. 

I think that so far as the relationship between fans, streaming, and traditional tickets go we're going to see a lot of change over the next few seasons. Hopefully it benefits fans ultimately, but it'll not be without issues.

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I think that so far as the relationship between fans, streaming, and traditional tickets go we're going to see a lot of change over the next few seasons. Hopefully it benefits fans ultimately, but it'll not be without issues.

Too far gone & Clough called it right. Live football should only be available to those in the ground.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Lost his man for the first goal 

Could drop 3 players if that’s the rationale. Scott let the cross come in to easy? Atkinson ( if memory serves me well? ) for letting the striker bring it down so easy? All goals come from a mistake of some kind. Just seems harsh, people moan about his consistency & yet he seems not to be given any! COYR 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Could drop 3 players if that’s the rationale. Scott let the cross come in to easy? Atkinson ( if memory serves me well? ) for letting the striker bring it down so easy? All goals come from a mistake of some kind. Just seems harsh, people moan about his consistency & yet he seems not to be given any! COYR 

I agree , was just pointing it out. I’d prefer him in there with Scott . Good player James but hasn’t got the legs imo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Evening all!   Let's hope they can keep the run going with a win tonight, once again I think it will be a very close game. I'm looking for a couple of goals win, hopefully one from Wells and one from Semenyo after he comes on around the 70th minute.  Anyway, best of luck boy's, Come On You Red's.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1