IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers away match thread

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Lovely half. Only disappointment is given the quality of our finishing this season that it’s only one.

The better side, clearly. Having said that they have had two chances, one in the first minute, where maybe they should have scored. Likely to need another, but on that half you would fancy us to get it.

Still led in every match this season.

Yep, Weimann and Nakhi should have both scored for sure, Naismith went close too.

That first half was a joy to watch we were energetic, fluid, sharp and incisive, causing them lots of problems, Wells could have opened the scoring on 38 minutes and when it did come what a great goal we did score.

I thought we’d been even more dominant than the stats below show.

So first half excellent, let’s hope for more of the same in the second half.

Home54%
Away46%
Shots
Home3
Away10
Shots on Target
Home1
Away3
Corners
Home2
Away6
Fouls
Home3
Away5
48 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Far be from me to criticise NP.......but 3 midfielders on the bench, and the continued absence of Pring slightly baffles me?  If we get a result them i guess he knows best?  Ha!

no need to guess!!!! ???

18 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Think this may be one game too much for Conway. Can see Semenyo on for him at ht

OTIB's positive curse, thanks Pete!!!

8 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

Uncle & nephew combination. ?

GET IN!

Love it....

5 minutes ago, Packman said:

Pleasure to watch Alex Scott that half, unbelievable footballing brain on him. Should be at least 2 up though.

⏬⏬⏬

2 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Alex Scott has been levels above. Some talent. So comfortable on the ball almost glides with it. 

Unbelievable first half.  He can play anywhere, but for me, I keep saying his biggest influence for us will be from central midfield.

• Like 1