IGNORED

Birmingham away

mightyreds89

3 hours ago, TheReds said:

Completely different scenario, and if you cannot admit that then you definitely are not ligical.

These Birmingham tickets were on sale for DAYS - they even made it to GENERAL SALE.

You have absolutely nobody to blame bar yourself for not getting one in the first place.

I find the online ticket system a free for all limiting opportunities for some City fans to attend DESIRABLE away fixtures.

That is the crux of my opinion and it won’t change 

1 minute ago, Logical-City said:

I find the online ticket system a free for all limiting opportunities for some City fans to attend DESIRABLE away fixtures.

Out of interest what priority period that comes after general sale did you want to purchase the tickets in?

Period for OTIB users with a dash in their username??

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Logical-City said:

How is that any different to standing in a queue. You decide to join the line at midnight and be first in line or chance it at 8am and hope there are tickets left when you get to the head of the queue. This way the queue is 30 seconds long and you can sit with a cup of coffee in the warm. (2 away tickets purchased before 10.10 am today).

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Logical-City said:

But not you as you have a season ticket and have a priority window in which to buy these 'desirable' tickets.

• Like 1

• Admin
4 hours ago, Logical-City said:

Two options you apply online for a ticket in the necessary sales period, or you pick up the phone and purchase a ticket in the necessary sales period

As you have already confirmed you missed the window you had to purchase tickets within.

There is clearly no problem with the sales method for you in this instance, the sooner you recognise and accept that the better for you buying tickets in the future

You clearly have access to the internet, there is only one person at fault in this instance

• Flames 1

7 hours ago, Magger1 said:

Extra 350 or so tickets sold out in 20 mins 

Ridiculous 

10 am on a Weds who has the time ? 
20 minutes ?‍♂️ Are we playing Barcelona or is there a team effort mop up leaving some supporters with 0 chance ?

This method of selling tickets is flawed, unfair and dare I say illogical ?

How about selling half online and half on the phone/ at the ground ? That’s fair. 3 tickets per supporter

Rather than one fan or their kids with access to multiple City fans Bristol sports accounts with spare time at 10am buying the tickets in 20 minutes ?‍♂️ That’s happening I’m very sure

Edited by Logical-City
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, Logical-City said:

Ridiculous 

20 minutes ?‍♂️ Are we playing Barcelona or is there a team effort mop up leaving some supporters with 0 chance ?

How about selling half online and half on the phone/ at the ground ? That’s fair. 3 tickets per supporter

Rather than one fan or their kids with access to multiple City fans Bristol sports accounts with spare time at 10am buying the tickets in 20 minutes ?‍♂️ That’s happening I’m very sure

That was quite slow. Reading tickets sold out in 14 minutes (until they released another block). 

25 minutes ago, Logical-City said:

Ridiculous 

Why in God's good name would somebody who needs to buy multiple tickets deliberately choose to not buy tickets when they were readily available for days, but instead decide to wait until an extra allocation was put on sale and then buy them all? 

star trek spock GIF

• Flames 1

14 minutes ago, Logical-City said:

Ridiculous 

So, for Birmingham, only 650  people could buy tickets. 325 to queue in an orderly line at Ashton Gate in the wind and rain and 325 online. Would season ticket holders have to be balloted to see who can buy online and who has to drive, in some cases, hundreds of miles to queue. 

You keep saying about who has the time at 10am in the morning. It takes less than a minute to log on choose a ticket and pay for it.

Keep churning out the excuses. 

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Logical-City said:

Ridiculous 

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

10 hours ago, Logical-City said:

Ridiculous 

Great idea. I could be in the physical queue at AG, on the phone and online whilst queuing so 3 times the chance of getting tickets! I could 'mop up' in no time. ?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Logical-City said:

Ridiculous 

I think this needs moving to its own thread that will almost certainly be a classic.

12 hours ago, Logical-City said:

Ridiculous 

Is your username a delicious piece of irony?

• Flames 1