IGNORED

Birmingham away

mightyreds89

44 minutes ago, Stockwood gate said:

As a RMT member and a Bristol City fan and got tickets for Birmingham away as well , we have had a message that the RMT and the government have finally met , and talks were positive more talks planned so hopefully might get sorted 

Good on you mate hope you reach a good compromise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stockwood gate said:

As a RMT member and a Bristol City fan and got tickets for Birmingham away as well , we have had a message that the RMT and the government have finally met , and talks were positive more talks planned so hopefully might get sorted 

Having to travel to a football match by road instead of by train is a very small price to pay, hopefully the RMT stand firm

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hmmm 5

52 minutes ago, frenchred said:

What a completely illogical argument regarding away tickets. Simply dillusional 

Par for the course, I’m afraid.

This was the same poster who had it on good authority that Semenyo’s recent injury was invented in cahoots with the Ghanaian team and a local journalist, and that he was, in fact, fit, but sent home to be wrapped up in cotton ‘wall’ in order to be sold in the recent transfer window.

• Like 1

On 22/09/2022 at 16:51, ralphindevon said:

Im sure train strikes used to always be week days!?

The union chief clearly not a football fan.

He’s a Millwall fan.

I know, I was shocked too, he doesn’t come across as their type at all, does he?

You’d have immediately thought Fulham (“another slice of quiche”?) wouldn’t you?

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

online only? Pffffffftttt

This is exactly what happened with the Bournemouth tickets for reference to my previous comments I took the morning off work and was online at 9:50 am ready to buy. I will not be putting myself through that rage again good luck to those that try.

I will not be taking time off work for an online ticket lottery rather get paid now if I could go down and que at the ground before 10am where the people in said que could only buy 3 tickets and leave and I know no funny business is occurring I’d be happy to do this

Edited by Logical-City
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Logical-City said:

This is exactly what happened with the Bournemouth tickets for reference to my previous comments I took the morning off work and was online at 9:50 am ready to buy. I will not be putting myself through that rage again good luck to those that try.

I will not be taking time off work for an online ticket lottery rather get paid now if I could go down and que at the ground before 10am where the people in said que could only buy 3 tickets and leave and I know no funny business is occurring I’d be happy to do this

Took the morning off work ?

• Like 2

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Logical-City said:

Just imagine if you got to the ground and there were 378 people in front of you !!!

You had your priority sales period, you missed the sale, stop looking to blaming everyone but yourself for missing out

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Logical-City said:

image.gif.efd6db61529d9202887e1a7a0e8d52e0.gif

2 hours ago, Logical-City said:

It took about 30 seconds at 10.20 am last week on the day they went on sale, to buy one. A whole morning wow !

16 hours ago, Logical-City said:

Yea we don’t all work with computers the Bournemouth tickets went in 10 minutes 

Completely different scenario, and if you cannot admit that then you definitely are not ligical.

These Birmingham tickets were on sale for DAYS - they even made it to GENERAL SALE.

You have absolutely nobody to blame bar yourself for not getting one in the first place.