IGNORED

Home tickets

nickolas

So, just trying to buy a ticket for my boy to sit in front of me on Saturday and our quality website wont let me purchase as im being told to ‘please alter selection due to leaving individual seat in current row’. 
Do the club not want my money?! Ridiculous. Need him to sit near to me in Dolman and only ticket near is a couple in front ( which is fine ), but it wont let me buy it!!!

What a ridiculous system!

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

You're not the first person to spot this. Can understand the system for something like a cinema booking, but there's been times where the only way I could book a single seat as it was the only one in a row where every seat around it was already sold

On 25/09/2022 at 13:20, Sleepy1968 said:

Ha. I didn't realise the ticket selection system was restrictive, but it won't let me pick the seat I want ...

image.png.cb245963e6e67a98c76cc2f24597b11f.png

and for the one row in the block that has four consecutive seats left, unlucky if there's three of you going ...

11 minutes ago, shahanshahan said:

You're not the first person to spot this. Can understand the system for something like a cinema booking, but there's been times where the only way I could book a single seat as it was the only one in a row where every seat around it was already sold

Its mad. Will most likely be 20,000 there so near on 7,000 unused seats, yet i cant book a single one because i upset the bloody system. Its not a bloody plane seat is it. ?

• Like 1

• Admin
52 minutes ago, nickolas said:

So, just trying to buy a ticket for my boy to sit in front of me on Saturday and our quality website wont let me purchase as im being told to ‘please alter selection due to leaving individual seat in current row’. 
Do the club not want my money?! Ridiculous. Need him to sit near to me in Dolman and only ticket near is a couple in front ( which is fine ), but it wont let me buy it!!!

It's a massive flaw, but as mentioned there'll be thousands of empty seats 

Just purchase as close as p and sit together where you can 

I've experienced this too. I tried to buy a couple of tickets in the Dolman for the Cardiff match and ended up about 6 rows further back than i really wanted as it kept saying i couldn't leave an individual seat!

I know its a pain but if you phone up the ticket office, it may be easier to pick the exact seat you want?

10 hours ago, nickolas said:

When I get this issue I just call and tell them which seats I want. Tell them the issue. If enough people call about this they might change it.

You might have to wait on hold for a bit, and the person you speak to may be a bit stroppy and may tell you to do it online.

Edited by ExiledAjax

21 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

One of my mates had this problem for the cardiff game and as it was on TV he didn't go. 

My post which @shahanshahan quoted was from the woman's football thread on Sunday. I gave up after that, and it was only because @shahanshahan said I could get a 50% discount on the ticket price (and the start of the Scotland U21 game being a bit boring), I'd have stayed home.

If they're that worried about leaving individual seats free, then they could discount them slightly in the days leading up to a game.

On 26/09/2022 at 21:09, nickolas said:

I had the same. I called and got the seat I wanted no problems