IGNORED

Catering prices

22A

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Why am I not surprised?

Cheeseburger and chips at Arsenal £21.50   

Turns out this isn't true. At club level, it's £14 a cheese burger, plus chips are £4.50. So £18.50 in total.

Don't get me wrong an absolute rip off still!

What's the prices at the gate? I've not been this season yet.

It still surprises me people pay ridiculously high prices for food at the ground when there is so much more choice and value in the eat in and takeaway places in North Street. Even the Clark’s pie van is right by the Dolman entrance and is loads cheaper and much better than the stuff at the Gate. 

• Like 7
  • Flames 3

8 hours ago, KevP said:

Fish and chip wagon outside Lansdown......£11.00 for fish + chips and extra £2.50 for curry Source....?

In this environment £11 isnt even bad for fish and chips haha. My local chippy charges £10.30 for medium cod and chips. £11 is still so much dont get me wrong, but not much more than what you can get it for elsewhere. Feels wrong to say that.

Still go for something from 'Feed the Goat' makes a Saturday. £9.50 for a curry with rice and peas isn't bad.

At one of the concerts back in the summer, sure it went up to £11? with £7 a pint for Red Stripe! Anyone know how much the rates are to rent an outlet at Ashton Gate?

1 minute ago, Old Rascal said:

Still go for something from 'Feed the Goat' makes a Saturday. £9.50 for a curry with rice and peas isn't bad.

At one of the concerts back in the summer, sure it went up to £11? with £7 a pint for Red Stripe! Anyone know how much the rates are to rent an outlet at Ashton Gate?

Had some of that last night. Still wins by a mile out of the options down there.

• Like 1