IGNORED

Your attitude towards the women's games.

Robinson2022

Hey guys,

I am a Master's student at the University of Brighton from South Korea. Being female fan myself, through my thesis research I want to find out what can enable more male fans to live, breathe and sleep the women's games as much as you do for the men's games. I would really appreciate your quick minutes into the survey I designed for the research I am conducting. ?

Survey Link: https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/football_survey

Thank you guys xx
Edited by Robinson2022
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Robinson2022 said:

Hey guys,

I am a Master's student at the University of Brighton from South Korea. Being female fan myself, through my thesis research I want to find out what can enable more male fans to live, breathe and sleep the women's games as much as you do for the men's games. I would really appreciate your quick minutes into the survey I designed for the research I am conducting. ?

Survey Link: https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/male-british-football-fans-attitudes-towards-attending-wo-8

Thank you guys xx

Done ..

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Robinson2022 said:

Hey guys,

Survey Link: https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/male-british-football-fans-attitudes-towards-attending-wo-8

Thank you guys xx

Done

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Robinson2022 said:

Hey guys,

Thank you guys xx

I'm female so am not required by you to participate in your survey. But in case you are interested I am not at all interested in the women's game at all. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

I'm female so am not required by you to participate in your survey. But in case you are interested I am not at all interested in the women's game at all. 

I’m not particularly interested either. I guess it might have been different if we’d been allowed to play football at school. 

• Like 2

• Admin

I just went to do your survey, but I feel I couldn’t answer it accurately, I have zero interest in the womens game, so some of the questions have responses that I feel don’t reflect my feelings.  

I have no interest in women's professional football except for big tournaments like Euros or World Cup.

My answer isn’t covered by the selections, I have no interest in the womens game full stop, I didn’t see any of the womens Euros, nor would I watch a womens World Cup.

• Like 5

Just now, Maesknoll Red said:

I just went to do your survey, but I feel I couldn’t answer it accurately, I have zero interest in the womens game, so some of the questions have responses that I feel don’t reflect my feelings.  

I have no interest in women's professional football except for big tournaments like Euros or World Cup.

My answer isn’t covered by the selections, I have no interest in the womens game full stop, I didn’t see any of the womens Euros, nor would I watch a womens World Cup.

Yeah I was the same. Felt like disagree meant I’d watch all the games and agree was I’d watch only the big ones when in truth I’d rather watch soccer aid, and that’s a struggle to watch even though it’s a much better quality of football ?

• Like 2

Good luck, I would be very interested to see the data and how it differs by gender/age.

I did mention that it will be interesting to see if younger people, who have watched the women's game as it's become more mainstream, will have more of an interest.

As seems common here i have no interest in women's football AT ALL so it's not a question of how you might make it more appealing etc. 

• Like 1

On 08/10/2022 at 05:57, Robinson2022 said:

Hey guys,

Thank you guys xx

I'd take this more seriously if it wasn't for the stupid 'kisses' at the end.

If a bloke did it to a female - hello HR

Dunno why women do it, or why they think it's 'cute'

Pet Peeve