IGNORED

Nige - post match.

The Humble Realist

24 minutes ago, maxjak said:

I think Bentley's a very good shot stopper, but that's not enough..........we need a keeper  who can command his area, come out and claim cross's, and be good with his feet.    Now i know that is asking a lot.  But hopefully Bajic could be an upgrade on Bentley, only time will tell?  Whoever it is, IMHO we need to either replace Bentley, or at least give him a serious challenger?

Isn't Bentley OOC in the summer ?

My guess is part of the reason we signed another keeper, was with that in mind.

Bajic has to be given a start at some stage, the sooner the better IMO. Bentley is a brilliant shot stopper and great 1 V 1, but he doesn't help on crosses at all. His handling is suspect, he hates to come off of his line and constantly backs away , to take back passes. None of that breeds confidence. Remembering that Max's distribution was one reason he got a run previously, then that is another reason to give Bajic a run. 
I read that he was quick off of his line, is a good shot stopper and also good 1 V 1, so if all that is true then we have little to lose in putting him in.

• Like 1