IGNORED

Millwall at home match thread

24 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Wells for Conway and King for Williams could be the changes today. The former would make sense and cannot have an opinion on the latter without knowing Williams fitness. 

Agree those are the two main / only real possibilities.  Much as I’d like Pring to get a start, I don’t see Nige changing Dasilva.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Looks good. On paper, Conway and Semenyo should gel very well stylistically when Semenyo is up to speed. It's a very good forward line in my opinion. 

Agree they should be, a little harsh on Wells not to start before TC as he was more involved in the 15 mins he played against PNE than Conway had been for the rest of the 2nd half. As Carey was saying TC has to do a little more coming to the ball, not just waiting for the perfect pass.

6 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Semenyou needs to look for the pass to Conway more often mind 

yep. they weren't really clicking in the week. They need to get up to speed with eachothers game - I guess there's a lot you learn in match conditions that you can't learn in training.. Could be good today.

Edited by Sleepy1968
too many guesses
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Sleepy1968 said:

yep. they weren't really clicking in the week. They need to get up to speed with eachothers game - I guess there's a lot you learn in match conditions that you can't learn in training.. Could be good today.

Mind with the trio of semenyou, Conway and wells . Does give starting two options and the other as weapon on the bench 

2 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

Who?

New boy I think 

3 minutes ago, BLRed said:

Anyone else having issues getting robins tv? There is no option to subscribe for the game despite me being on a VPN

City’s Championship fixture against Millwall will only be available to fans in regions where the broadcast rights have not been sold by the EFL this weekend.

Due to EFL broadcasting rules we are unable to make this game available to our supporters in the UK and Ireland, or in some wider international areas.

This weekend’s game will only be available in:

• Austria
  • Switzerland
  • Spain
  • Hungary
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • Philippines
  • Romania
  • South Korea
  • Thailand
4 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

City’s Championship fixture against Millwall will only be available to fans in regions where the broadcast rights have not been sold by the EFL this weekend.

Due to EFL broadcasting rules we are unable to make this game available to our supporters in the UK and Ireland, or in some wider international areas.

This weekend’s game will only be available in:

• Austria
  • Switzerland
  • Spain
  • Hungary
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • Philippines
  • Romania
  • South Korea
  • Thailand

I am sure we will acquire fans in all those countries in the next 30 minutes... ?

• Haha 1