IGNORED

Millwall at home match thread

I know what NP means when he says he kept players on even though they should come off, not many performing well at all.  Wingbacks and the three forwards really off it today. 

So many loose passes and lack of running off the ball, Millwall snuffing out anything we're half-assing and looking to break. Could be 0-0 but they've been dangerous from set-pieces so fair play to them.

We’ve got what we deserved from that half e.g. nothing? Not a single shot on target or a corner.

Millwall playing simple, direct and effective stuff whereas we look disconnected, lacking ideas and movement.

TeamBristol CityAway TeamMillwall
Possession
Home48%
Away52%
Shots
Home3
Away7
Shots on Target
Home0
Away4
Corners
Home0
Away3
Fouls
Home3
Away4

Christ this is awful. Need Naismith back yesterday. The attack is pathetic, has Sykes managed to make 2 successful passes in a row? Dasilva looks non league, still haven’t learned how to defend…. This game looks lost. As per, Alex Scott the only decent one out there. 

Edited by Negan
  • Like 1

We had ample opportunities to clear after max O Leary saved it initially . To me we are missing  naismith hugely and James , as they both can bring it out aswell as Scott but teams have sussed if you double mark Scott we are pushed to the wings and we aren't effective enough through random crosses from the wingbacks . Our only plan b seems to be balls lofted to Semenyo . 

Edited by miketh2nd

Too many mistakes in our attacking play, too many free kicks conceded in dangerous areas. The front three is not working as it should and we are struggling against their physicality so the first sub to do is surely getting Martin on the pitch for Semenyo or Conway. Other changes I'd make are Sykes in the Weimann role with Tanner on the right (not the first time I suggest it, but Nigel doesn't listen ? ) and Pring for Dasilva.

Edited by Dan Robin