IGNORED

Trouble after the game?

luke_bristol

1 hour ago, RedRaw said:

Lots and lots, I mean lots of emergency services by bedminster bridge…. could be anything but if football related?

We went past this about 90 mins after the final whistle. All the water rescue crews were there pulling out something from the mud. Didn’t want to look too much but looked what could have been a body. Anyone seen any news of this? 

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

We went past this about 90 mins after the final whistle. All the water rescue crews were there pulling out something from the mud. Didn’t want to look too much but looked what could have been a body. Anyone seen any news of this? 

Let's hope otherwise

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Better than being a racist 

Read your last response and the derogatory racist term you used on our PM discussion. The racist is certainly not me and a term I never so much as uttered. Hence my reason not to respond. Your halo certainly became dislodged.

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

Of course when caught out it becomes Whatevs !!

The only one caught out was you. You posted a racist joke, I questioned you on it. You PM’d me and said you aren’t racist. I asked you to explain the joke and you said it was because a Londis shop was a metaphor for a balanced economy. Baffling excuse. 
Anyway, on we go. But you’ve been outed 

• Hmmm 1

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

The only one caught out was you. You posted a racist joke, I questioned you on it. You PM’d me and said you aren’t racist. I asked you to explain the joke and you said it was because a Londis shop was a metaphor for a balanced economy. Baffling excuse. 
Anyway, on we go. But you’ve been outed 

Harry, you responded using a racist term that wasn't even relevant to what was being discussed. All you have done is proven to me that if is you that is racist and now also you condone thugs.

Run along Sonny and as I said before grow up. Maybe time to leave your keyboard and exit the house.

I will not respond again to your rather warped sense of reality. 

Soooo Robbored is deaf and blind former mental health worker who may or may not have prescribed drugs for the mentally unstable. A body may or may not have been pulled from the river and Harry and Big Tone may or may not be racists but Pm each other and may or may not be making racial slurs that they both don’t respond to!

Yep certainly does seem there was trouble after the game!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 10
  • Robin 1

11 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Harry, you responded using a racist term that wasn't even relevant to what was being discussed. All you have done is proven to me that if is you that is racist and now also you condone thugs.

Run along Sonny and as I said before grow up. Maybe time to leave your keyboard and exit the house.

I will not respond again to your rather warped sense of reality. 

Wow. Now there’s a great way of changing the narrative. 
You posted a picture of a Londis shop in discussion about the new Prime Minister, with the shop being set up in Number 10. 
I asked you to explain it. 
You refused. 
I said I assumed the ‘joke’ was one from the 1970’s about a certain minority running corner shops. 
You said it wasn’t and that it was regarding Londis being a metaphor for a balanced economy. 
You think you got away with it. And now you’re trying to turn it around to say that it was me who said a racist term, when I was trying to understand the context of your seemingly racist post. 
What a pig you are. 
I won’t share it on here, but I’ve got the screenshots of you want me to prove it. 
I asked you to explain it to me and I would offer a public apology. But your excuse was bull. 

Summary :

You posted a seemingly racist picture. 
I asked you to explain it as it seemed to refer to an outdated stereotype. So much so that the mods deleted it. 
You made some bullcrap excuse and are now trying to say it’s ME who’s the racist. 

What a piece of crap. 

Anyway, I’ll say “whatevs” again, as I’m not going to respond again to a racist. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Soooo Robbored is deaf and blind former mental health worker who may or may not have prescribed drugs for the mentally unstable. A body may or may not have been pulled from the river and Harry and Big Tone may or may not be racists but Pm each other and may or may not be making racial slurs that they both don’t respond to!

Yep certainly does seem there was trouble after the game!  

Just another day on OTIB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Wow. Now there’s a great way of changing the narrative. 
You posted a picture of a Londis shop in discussion about the new Prime Minister, with the shop being set up in Number 10. 
I asked you to explain it. 
You refused. 
I said I assumed the ‘joke’ was one from the 1970’s about a certain minority running corner shops. 
You said it wasn’t and that it was regarding Londis being a metaphor for a balanced economy. 
You think you got away with it. And now you’re trying to turn it around to say that it was me who said a racist term, when I was trying to understand the context of your seemingly racist post. 
What a pig you are. 
I won’t share it on here, but I’ve got the screenshots of you want me to prove it. 
I asked you to explain it to me and I would offer a public apology. But your excuse was bull. 

Summary :

You posted a seemingly racist picture. 
I asked you to explain it as it seemed to refer to an outdated stereotype. So much so that the mods deleted it. 
You made some bullcrap excuse and are now trying to say it’s ME who’s the racist. 

What a piece of crap. 

Anyway, I’ll say “whatevs” again, as I’m not going to respond again to a racist. 

Refer to your racist slur and the origin of those you slurred. Really you are so thick it is unbelievable.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

Why is it when we go to Cardiff or Swansea we get kettled before and after the game but when they come here they’re given the freedom of the city and then allowed out immediately after the game? 

Avon and Somerset police is why, most useless set of goons I've ever seen. What i want to know is why police are still using horses? It's 2022 not 1922. Surly not fair on the horses either.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

Why is it when we go to Cardiff or Swansea we get kettled before and after the game but when they come here they’re given the freedom of the city and then allowed out immediately after the game? 

I’m not sure we do now, certainly didn’t at Cardiff last year or Swansea last time I was there.

I know we have many times in the distant past but hopefully not so much nowadays 

7 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Refer to your racist slur and the origin of those you slurred. Really you are so thick it is unbelievable.

Here it goes again. A racist trying to accuse the whistleblower of being the racist one. 
We’ve had our minor differences before Tone, but I’m disgusted by you now.  
If you’d just owned up on the PM’s and explained that it was just a joke and you got it wrong and apologised, then none of this would have become public. 

Edited by Harry
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Harry said:

I’m not going to respond again to a racist. 

13 minutes ago, Harry said:

Here it goes again. A racist trying to accuse the whistleblower of being the racist one. 
We’ve had our minor differences before Tone, but I’m disgusted by you now.  
If you’d just owned up on the PM’s and explained that it was just a joke and you got it wrong and apologised, then none of this would have become public. 

So much for not responding again..

Yet another thread you are stinking out with your verbose bollocks

• Like 2