IGNORED

Trouble after the game?

luke_bristol

13 minutes ago, TinMan's left peg said:

Isn’t it a much longer ban now? There was all that news last year about clamping down on pitch invasions? 

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/football-banning-orders-beefed-up-for-new-season-with-pitch-invaders-and-drug-takers-targeted-12677138

Could be a 3 year ban but I dunno tbh.

Wow I undershot!! Up to a decade, in theory. Probably would depend on many factors such as general disruption caused, past track-record, of good or bad character etc etc but in theory...

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Ah yep that’s the one.  Up to 10 years ban, surrendering his passport during international tournaments, all for his 30 second Liam Gallagher impression.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

1CBA3064-D963-4DE1-8F4C-D3A9B6E10C7E.jpeg

This is one of my earlier recollections of what passed for tv in the 1970's. If you swap the 'C' and 'B' around it sounds like a more interesting concept - they would probably have to change the team captains and host for that version though, and maybe the tv channel. A "red triangle" show in the making.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Can you post a link?

I wonder if they did a better job than Cardiff.

I know Cardiff offered to pay for their repair but if Swansea don't offer do we foot the bill for this.  So if they are going to do this every time I wonder what the club do about it. Charge more for their ticket's or give them less.

4 hours ago, phantom said:

3 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

He’s either been drinking or got serious balance issues.

I did have a laugh at this at the time. But, watching the video back, the steward actually gets grabbed by another Swansea fan who is leaning over the barrier. He tugs him, the steward then wrenches away from him, but then trips over the other stewards foot behind him. 
If I were the police I’d be looking at cctv and searching for this other fan and give him a 10 year ban too ?

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

I’m not sure we do now, certainly didn’t at Cardiff last year or Swansea last time I was there.

I know we have many times in the distant past but hopefully not so much nowadays 

We were held at the end of that street for a good 10 mins after the game last time whilst all their fans walked out and past.
Trouble is then they just pile up near that garage forecourt and into the park that’s alongside our walk back towards town so it maybe seems like we’re out at the same time?

50 minutes ago, The Exiled Robin said:

We were held at the end of that street for a good 10 mins after the game last time whilst all their fans walked out and past.
Trouble is then they just pile up near that garage forecourt and into the park that’s alongside our walk back towards town so it maybe seems like we’re out at the same time?

I was out and back at the station in no time, just the occasional copper asking if I’d enjoyed the game, all very civilised for Cardiff away.

I’m not sure if I should be happy or offended I’m being completely ignored by the old bill. 

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

I was out and back at the station in no time, just the occasional copper asking if I’d enjoyed the game, all very civilised for Cardiff away.

I’m not sure if I should be happy or offended I’m being completely ignored by the old bill. 

I’d be happy .. it makes life a lot easier 

• Like 1

On 29/10/2022 at 17:43, Robbored said:

All of the Swansea fans were still in the Atyeo in the several mins that it took me to exit AG.

One thing that did surprise me was the lack of visible police. The only time I saw any activity was when a squad car with blue was racing down the Winterstoke Rd on the opposite side heading toward AG.

I agree to an extent about lack of visible police. This is a lot of Swansea fans walking across the park at the end of the game. Could of got nasty and police did show up 5 mins after.EA76B49D-138F-4014-A237-10417274E45A.thumb.jpeg.5817ead462b2d32362d430f288282d73.jpeg

8 hours ago, Harry said:

I did have a laugh at this at the time. But, watching the video back, the steward actually gets grabbed by another Swansea fan who is leaning over the barrier. He tugs him, the steward then wrenches away from him, but then trips over the other stewards foot behind him. 
If I were the police I’d be looking at cctv and searching for this other fan and give him a 10 year ban too ?

Sounds like one for VAR to decide.

38 minutes ago, Martin89 said:

I agree to an extent about lack of visible police. This is a lot of Swansea fans walking across the park at the end of the game. Could of got nasty and police did show up 5 mins after.EA76B49D-138F-4014-A237-10417274E45A.thumb.jpeg.5817ead462b2d32362d430f288282d73.jpeg

Police were in the park the whole time. 
Before the Swansea fans had even come out there were about 50 police officers stationed in the park, standing in 2’s about 20 yards apart. They basically had the whole park covered. 
The first group of Swansea fans that came into the park, about 30 of them, got charged at by the group of 200 or so City youngsters. This took up the majority of the police resource which was already deployed in the park. 
As more Swansea fans arrived in the park, it did appear for about a minute that there were a large number of them with no police presence near them, but pretty soon a number of the officers who’d been moved to the top end of the park for the initial disturbance had made their way back down to the middle of the park again and were fully in control of the rest of the Swansea fans in your picture.  
There was probably about 1 minute of time where the bulk of the Swans, if they’d have wanted, could have done anything they wanted. But there was no one for them to fight, as the City young uns were all up the top end surrounded by police. 
In the end, nothing actually happened aside from a bit of running about and a fair amount of shouting at each other through the police lines. 
But yes, there was a small period of time, as per your pic, where there were a lot of Swans entering the park and pretty much no police there, as they were all already dealing with the large group at the top end. 

6 hours ago, Harry said:

Police were in the park the whole time. 
Before the Swansea fans had even come out there were about 50 police officers stationed in the park, standing in 2’s about 20 yards apart. They basically had the whole park covered. 
The first group of Swansea fans that came into the park, about 30 of them, got charged at by the group of 200 or so City youngsters. This took up the majority of the police resource which was already deployed in the park. 
As more Swansea fans arrived in the park, it did appear for about a minute that there were a large number of them with no police presence near them, but pretty soon a number of the officers who’d been moved to the top end of the park for the initial disturbance had made their way back down to the middle of the park again and were fully in control of the rest of the Swansea fans in your picture.  
There was probably about 1 minute of time where the bulk of the Swans, if they’d have wanted, could have done anything they wanted. But there was no one for them to fight, as the City young uns were all up the top end surrounded by police. 
In the end, nothing actually happened aside from a bit of running about and a fair amount of shouting at each other through the police lines. 
But yes, there was a small period of time, as per your pic, where there were a lot of Swans entering the park and pretty much no police there, as they were all already dealing with the large group at the top end. 

What brave boys they are, about 200 of them attacking 30 - so , so brave and certainly something to be proud of 

59 minutes ago, daored said:

What brave boys they are, about 200 of them attacking 30 - so , so brave and certainly something to be proud of 

I’m not condoning it. Just stating exactly what I witnessed as I was walking through the park to get to my car. 

On 29/10/2022 at 20:09, REDOXO said:

Soooo Robbored is deaf and blind former mental health worker who may or may not have prescribed drugs for the mentally unstable. A body may or may not have been pulled from the river and Harry and Big Tone may or may not be racists but Pm each other and may or may not be making racial slurs that they both don’t respond to!

Yep certainly does seem there was trouble after the game!  

Is this Schrödingers post-match....?

On 30/10/2022 at 15:18, Harry said:

Had to laugh the swansea kid giving it the big un city lad ran along the front grey coat cap  The swans fan ballet danced backwards. 

• Admin
On 30/10/2022 at 15:18, Harry said:

Different angle of the incident 

Have to say how inept those stewards are letting so many people down the Atyeo steps down to pitchside as for the steward.... 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFA793kV/

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Have to say how inept those stewards are letting so many people down the Atyeo steps down to pitchside as for the steward.... 

They completely cocked up the crowd control before the game, allowing all there fans to stand on the steps and in the vomitories, it was obvious that as soon as they scored they wouldn't be able to hold them back.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, phantom said:

I have to say I'm a little baffled by the fact that someone was filming the Swansea fans from their seat in the Dolman before they'd even scored!  Action's down the other end!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1