IGNORED

Sheffield United at home match thread

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Been saying it for ages, we are just far to soft 

A relegation battle could be on and I wouldn’t fancy our gutless wonders in that. For the first time in a few years there are no real ‘dead certs’ for relegation - just a lot of teams that could finish anywhere between 24th and 16th

Gonna need 50 + to survive, fancy us to be very close to the zone once the other teams catch up games next mid week

Been saying it for ages, we are just far to soft 

A relegation battle could be on and I wouldn’t fancy our gutless wonders in that. For the first time in a few years there are no real ‘dead certs’ for relegation - just a lot of teams that could finish anywhere between 24th and 16th

I mean the only reason I'd agree is because our finishing seems to have dried up, with clinical finishing we'd probably be 3-0 up now rather than 1-0 down. It's fair to say we have mistakes in us in defence but we spent the almost the whole first half dominating and the defence was playing great, that one mistake has changed the game and it's come down to Sheffield United being more clinical when it counts.

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

Gonna need 50 + to survive, fancy us to be very close to the zone once the other teams catch up games next mid week

Hopefully ‘Nige’ will do another interview about being a leader and how he has changed the culture at the club 

We’ve gone from a soft touch of a team who can’t defend and can’t  take chances, and turned into a team who is a soft touch, can’t defend and can’t take chances  

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I mean the only reason I'd agree is because our finishing seems to have dried up, with clinical finishing we'd probably be 3-0 up now rather than 1-0 down. It's fair to say we have mistakes in us in defence but we spent the almost the whole first half dominating and the defence was playing great, that one mistake has changed the game and it's come down to Sheffield United being more clinical when it counts.

And it’s an all to familiar story unfortunately 

2 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

We haven’t played badly and that goal should have never have stood. Let’s not have a complete meltdown! 

Yep, we have been the better side for 60 mins. Unlucky with a shit decision, some poor decision making in the final third. Comfortably outplaying a top side. When it's not going your way this is what you get.

Hopefully ‘Nige’ will do another interview about being a leader and how he has changed the culture at the club 

We’ve gone from a soft touch of a team who can’t defend and can’t  take chances, and turned into a team who is a soft touch, can’t defend and can’t take chances  

Give it a rest, Jesus, we are a better team than when Nigel got on board, you have to admit that. Our problem remains consistency.

• Thanks 1