IGNORED

Lincoln City at home Carabao Cup third-round match thread

Jerseybean

Utterly pathetic. I put Sky sport on at my daughter's and saw we 1 down . Left her house put on Talksport and heard their was a goal at Ashton Gate, it never entered my head it would be anything else but an equaliser. But I forgot just how relentlessly disappointing this City team are The game is as good as over. We are incapable of breaking down a packed defence. Something surely has to change.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Hope it isn’t true but are some fans booing Joe Low?

And that, my friends, is why I think we've never been as successful as we should be.  We're supporters, we should encourage but all too often we destroy players confidence.  I know of one young player who had a bit of a stinker last season in one game out of position - he's not been the same since as he hears the groans and moans from the stands in his sleep. 

Just now, Andy082005 said:

All joking aside…he has to go after this surely 

One of the worst managers we have had . There is absolutely no excuse for this tonight. None 

You must be so pleased.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

Hopefully this will tempt fate, but he has not looked like he could hit a barn door ever since he was reinstated into the starting 11.

He should have been sold in the summer along with Alex Scott to generate rhe funds  to recruit the players needed but the City fans (the worst in the country) would have gone into meltdown.Never happy with anything.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

One of the worst managers we have had . There is absolutely no excuse for this tonight. None 

He won’t go tonight regardless of result - Watford however has become a huge game though now IMO. Lose that and i think Lansdown could act and with the WC break after it could probably be a good time to get it done and somebody else in.

• Like 1

Coaches totally underestimated opposition.  Why so unprepared ?

Embarrassing hardly covers being 2-0 down to a not over successful Div 2 side, and at home too.

Unless we can pull this back, having supported NP in hope so far, he will have now serious questions to answer.  He might even walk.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Good god you’re a bell end . One of the worst managers we’ve had?? . No concept of what’s been needed to turn it around . He’s doing (had to do ) exactly what SOD had to do . Sort out Lansdown’s ineptitude 

• Like 7