IGNORED

World Cup 2022 thread (football only)

Super

50 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

1/5 of population have over half the national wealth. Rich elite, everyone else skint.

Without wishing to steer this away from the football forum, does that make them a more equal society that the UK where 1/10th of the population have 44% of the national wealth? (And the richest 1% have almost 25%). 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crackers Corner said:

Qatar are ranked above Ecuador in fifa rankings , would love to know how as they look national league at best. 

They’ve played a lot of games this year, also hold the AFC.

Problem with FIFA rankings is teams don’t play competitive games across continents often enough so you can’t really compare the rankings of teams across the federations.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

They’ve played a lot of games this year, also hold the AFC.

Problem with FIFA rankings is teams don’t play competitive games across continents often enough so you can’t really compare the rankings of teams across the federations.

Does anyone believe anything from Feefer

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

On the plus side I thought Steve Bower has shown he is a good commentator. Concentrated on this game to a large extent, didn't over hype the quiet periods, let the game tell it's own story. Oh how I wish for more of his type, instead of Tyldesley and his ilk. 

Is Jonathan Pierce over there? I hope he gets the Ghana games if he is.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Brave man ?

I wonder wha

9 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Brave man ?

I wonder what chants the English and Welsh come out with tomorrow, could be interesting in the stands with the locals!

stoned in the morning your getting stoned in the morning

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Let's hope a team of those ITK professors of football and world events from Charfield dont take it on themselves to change the way we think and influence our views on football and the world as we know it.

Not sure why you’d try to call me out (especially since you supposedly have me on ignore). 
Simply saying that a group of County league footballers, if training and playing full time and being coached by the likes of Xavi and other coaches from Barca’s La Masia academy, as the Qatar team have been, in my opinion would be a better team 

• Like 1