IGNORED

Ivan Toney

spudski

I bet it goes on all the time.

For example, how many players know they are being sold/ transferred and it's agreed before it's made public knowledge.

Tell their mates or whoever...they put on money for you and them before bookies are made aware.

Imagine how easy that is. Not just player, but Agent etc all knowing.

33 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Good player, but always strikes me as a class one cock tbh.

I hope they throw the bookies at him   :laugh:

Yep, his comments on his club were poor too. Quite why his fans still rate him after saying things like that I don’t know. Yes, he’s scored lots of goals but no one is bigger or better than the club. I’d like to think if one of our players slagged us off we’d let them know just what we thought!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, One Team said:

Yep, his comments on his club were poor too. Quite why his fans still rate him after saying things like that I don’t know. Yes, he’s scored lots of goals but no one is bigger or better than the club. I’d like to think if one of our players slagged us off we’d let them know just what we thought!

He's one of those blokes who makes a scene after every single goal he scores.

Players like that just get on my tits with their ear-cupping and pointing to the name on the shirt etc.

He's a striker, it's his ******* job to score goals ffs.

Imagine a centre-half that started lording it every single time he makes a good tackle or heads something away brilliantly.

Manual manipulator and I hope he gets his comeuppance .

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, spudski said:

For example, how many players know they are being sold/ transferred and it's agreed before it's made public knowledge.

Tell their mates or whoever...they put on money for you and them before bookies are made aware.

Just like Kieran Trippier telling his mate to “lump on” his Athletico transfer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spudski said:

Cough, cough, Daniel Sturridge!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, spudski said:

These markets are really small and you wouldn't likely make much from that. There are loads of markets much bigger that players can influence that do affect how they make decisions in matches. 

Gambling is one of those things that can draw people in. No idea how much he's made on those bets but fairly sure his finances would be secure without it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spudski said:

There is usually a limit on bets such as next manager, players next club etc as you say someone will know things while the betting market is still open. I do some work for someone who is a very good friend of quite a high profile football manager and he has promised to let me know if he ever has a job lined up before it's public knowledge ???.