IGNORED

Rotherham United away match thread

2 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

No. But if you or I had a few weeks holiday and then called in sick then I'm sure our bosses would raise their eyebrows. 

True. Nobody had seen Zak for weeks and then he mysteriously calls in sick. Disgrace…….

No. But if you or I had a few weeks holiday and then called in sick then I'm sure our bosses would raise their eyebrows. 

True. Nobody had seen Zak for weeks and then he mysteriously calls in sick. Disgrace…….

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Apparently Kalas caught a bug Dolphinmiktitis whilst in Dubai 

Since he came back he’s had chattering teeth and can’t prevent involuntary backflips

• Haha 6

Yea I'm sure quite a few people may well be calling in sick today. 

Ah right. The two ill players wanted to watch the football tonight so called in sick. By the way when your Boss took a dim view of you taking a sickie after three weeks holiday (it's not like our lads would have been training or anything, they just had three weeks off end of) was it because you only have a "light" job that merely involves running 11K in 90 minutes, mostly at speed?

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Find it hilarious the taboo around players missing through being ill as it makes them ‘weak’. Probably coming from people who don’t go into an office if ill, yet seemingly still expect people to be able to run 10-12km perfectly well in the same state ?

Yup. And I'm sure they alone don't make the decision that they are unfit to play through illness. I don't think they can just pull a sickie when they don't fancy playing.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Ah right. The two ill players wanted to watch the football tonight so called in sick. By the way when your Boss took a dim view of you taking a sickie after three weeks holiday (it's not like our lads would have been training or anything, they just had three weeks off end of) was it because you only have a "light" job that merely involves running 11K in 90 minutes, mostly at speed?

...and both Zak and Jay have been training this week too.  I'd be more likely to say I'd been ill all week but miraculously fit to play!!  Nobody trains in the week to throw a sickie on match day do they?

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, RedM said:

Yup. And I'm sure they alone don't make the decision that they are unfit to play through illness. I don't think they can just pull a sickie when they don't fancy playing.

Nah. Some people think they can just ring Nige in the morning , cry off and he’ll take their word for it. 

I mean it’s not like we have a team of medical professionals who can verify it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1
11 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

They had 2 weeks off. 

3 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

They had 2 weeks off. 

What the **** has that got to do with anything?

Nige said in his pre game interview that Vyner has had it for a couple of days and Dasilva took Ill overnight ?‍♂️

Edited by glynriley
  • Like 1