IGNORED

Two more years for Nahki

tin

No coincidence that our best attacking play tonight was in the second half when Nakhi came on. Conway and Semenyo were either wanting to attack the same areas or were million of miles apart from each other, with little to no link up at all. Neither of them were really able to be a focal point for the other to launch attacks off. Made for quite a painful and disjointed first half attacking wise.

As soon as Nakhi was on he started to link the play beautiful. First attacker on the team sheet for me, with his strike partners to be rotated rather than him. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

No coincidence that our best attacking play tonight was in the second half when Nakhi came on. Conway and Semenyo were either wanting to attack the same areas or were million of miles apart from each other, with little to no link up at all. Neither of them were really able to be a focal point for the other to launch attacks off. Made for quite a painful and disjointed first half attacking wise.

As soon as Nakhi was on he started to link the play beautiful. First attacker on the team sheet for me, with his strike partners to be rotated rather than him. 

I thought we were well on top for the opening 20 mins of the second half, created good situations, final ball just a bit lacking.  But he looked sharp when he came on.  Reckon Tommy will swap with him on Sunday.  Thought Antoine got better as the game went on too.

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I thought we were well on top for the opening 20 mins of the second half, created good situations, final ball just a bit lacking.  But he looked sharp when he came on.  Reckon Tommy will swap with him on Sunday.  Thought Antoine got better as the game went on too.

Yep, Tommy and Semenyo looked like two individuals up front, I think either next to Nakhi is better. I’m leaning towards Semenyo as he has  that natural physicality that causes problems even if he is not playing well.

Edited by marcofisher
  • Like 2