IGNORED

Millwall away match thread

Just arrived to see that line-up. Not fat away from what most of us would pick. Round pegs in Round holes as much as possible. Gone physical really as well with Pring, Tanner and Semenyo(guess that is why he is in for Wells) Andi back where he is dangerous.  Little bit more confident than I was. COYR.

36 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Possible heads up: overseas RobinsTV coverage for tonights game might be geo-restricted. It was not available from France when I l;ogged on. I got that 'certain countries' message, but was working okay from Spain.

Edit: I guess this is signposted on the OS :)

OS https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/robins-tv-stream-millwall-v-bristol-city/

9 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Given who we have available and that we don't have a pure RWB in the absence of Wilson I don't mind that side.

Wells being dropped is a bit harsh? Been quite good this season though I guess as a front 3 Weimann-Conway-Semenyo is both (on paper) exciting and perhaps well suited to exploit gaps away from home.

Yes, very tough on Wells, who has ben excellent of late, though I can understand the probable reasons. Expect to see Nakhi on at some stage. Be surprised if he doesn't come off the bench.

10 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

Yes, very tough on Wells, who has ben excellent of late, though I can understand the probable reasons. Expect to see Nakhi on at some stage. Be surprised if he doesn't come off the bench.

The only surprise in what is otherwise a very logical side.

I can only think of 2 possible explanations, Nakhi has a slight knock or we feel Conway’s pressing is more beneficial.

Will be very surprised not to see him at some point tonight though.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Win - “Pearson has listened to the fans, wouldn’t have won otherwise”

Draw/Lose - “he can’t even win with our best team out, sack him!!”

excited to see which way it goes ?

Either’s fine by me as I’ve already made my mind up about NP. It’s going to take far more than 1 game to change my mind just as it took far more than 1 game for me to make my mind up in the first place.

Pearson out!…but COYR! (I’m in no man’s land, aren’t I? ?‍♂️)