IGNORED

It doesn't bloody matter what "we wish for" .....

Bristol Oil Services

1 minute ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

..... Steve Lansdown is getting older and the future is coming. A future without Steve Lansdown. 

How will we cope?

Interesting post considering my whatsapp group has been pinging with rumours about buyouts this morning...

share-tell-me-more.gif.d0df58648ab9361cfed8209658c4cec8.gif

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

..... Steve Lansdown is getting older and the future is coming. A future without Steve Lansdown. 

How will we cope?

Depends on who buys the club.

We’ve all heard of clubs getting taken over and the owners turn out to be crap. However we also here of new owners doing a good job……..

Its the same as appointing a manager - it’s impossible to predict how they’ll do.

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

How will we cope?

Perhaps have read back through one of the many hundreds of pages already discussing this?

55 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Interesting post considering my whatsapp group has been pinging with rumours about buyouts this morning...

Rumours have been around for a number of weeks now.....

• Confused 1

Obviously a new owner would have to factor in our current position financially into his following 2 year business plan.

Both FFP and financially in general, solvency and proof of funds etc. If EFL aren't satisfied then things could stall etc. There were some changes this summer tightening up criteria for new owners, been an ongoing process for about 2 years now maybe more.

Wonder what type of owner he would sell it too.

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

Is it hydromatic...?

My first car in Australia was an EH Holden hydromatic.

share-tell-me-more.gif.d0df58648ab9361cfed8209658c4cec8.gif

Any Arabs we know?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Perhaps have read back through one of the many hundreds of pages already discussing this?

Rumours have been around for a number of weeks now.....

SL has said publicly that he’s nearly 70 and is looking to sell. That’s not a rumour and I certainly haven’t heard of any from any source that’s interested buying the club - but then any negotiations on that take place at a level that’s above the heads of us regular fans.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

SL has said publicly that he’s nearly 70 and is looking to sell. That’s not a rumour and I certainly haven’t heard of any from any source that’s interested buying the club - but then any negotiations on that take place at a level that’s above the heads of us regular fans.

But Robbo you forget some on here are allegedly ITK.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Winterstoke toad said:

Care to elaborate?

Just that a group of Americans who had made their money in “tech” were hoping to takeover, the whole shebang, ideally this month. The new CEO has been brought in early specifically to oversee it all. 

Could be horse ? . Who knows?

Edited by glynriley
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Just that a group of Americans who had made their money in “tech” were hoping to takeover, the whole shebang, ideally this month. The new CEO has been brought in early specifically to oversee it all. 

Bill gates or mark Zuckerberg firing city to the champions league it is then ? 

Edited by Winterstoke toad
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

That will take some doing within FFP. Fair play to anyone who can do that at a loss of only £13 m per season.

Very true 

Although good example of teams that got Europe after being in the champ for a while are hull, Swansea  and wolves so not impossible if we got a new owner who walks the walk instead of taking the talk .

• Like 1

I’m going to say it’s horse shit 

The new CEO hasn’t been bought in early either. There’s a handover period