IGNORED

Player transfer out that effected you the most?

Major Isewater

For me - it was Jet. He wasn't my favourite player of all time but the last player I was invested in. I decided after he left that I'd never get attached to another player and can honestly say I never have. There's not one player in our entire club that I am remotely bothered about whether they stay or go and ,sadly in more recent times, I seem happier when they go than when they arrive.

• Like 3

Though frustrating to lose, there are a small number of players over the years that you come to realize are too good for us and we can't hang on to. Andy Cole, Bob Taylor, Shaun Goater, Josh Brownhill all examples where they were bound to end up on a bigger stage - soon to be joined by Alex Scott. I don't like it but get it.

What really boils my piss is the players we lose for nothing with obvious talent that we never utilised. 

And as an aside.... Fancy having Danny Rose on loan for 6 months as an unused winger in a team desperately missing anyone who could play left back....

• Like 3