IGNORED

Swansea City at home in the FA Cup match thread

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Oh come on. You don’t think he was looking for any old opportunity to sack Cotts? Because he’d already identified his friend to take over. LJ was chosen miles before Cotts was sacked. He was a dead man walking. 

No I don’t, why would SL get rid of the most successful manager that he’d had for years?

From SL’s business world if you have got an asset manager that is making millions but was a bit of a **** behind the scenes, you’d give them a certain amount of leeway so long as the results came in. Rightly or wrongly Cotts had identified players that he thought he needed to compete in the Championship but these were totally out of price range in terms of fees and salaries, and the club had just come out of a messy period of high wage contracts. SL said no and Cotts publicly threw toys out of pram, back me or sack me style, so he got sacked….

7 minutes ago, westonred said:

Absolutely pathetic we've neen out played, out classed, out fought no on comes out with any credit  if Pearson does stay we need a total rebuild and to do that we need to sell our only decent players Scott Semenyo and Conway...  Sad Times

I'd say Vyner and Scott are playing well.

But the rest need to really up their game second half (understatement).

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Can any manager make a player that are so called championship lever. So called the 5th biggest league in Europe pass a ******* ball 5 yards. It’s a a lack of quality , technical ability & concentration. If I was Pearson I’d lose my ******* shit in that dressing room now . 

He is responsible for picking the team and motivating and coaching those players.

Atkinsons mistake for the goal, NP`s fault for brining him here, SL`s fault for bringing NP here and all his other manager choices; conclusion SL`s fault we will not change so long as he is here, as he will just pick another SL special if/when NP is shown the door

Edited by gl2
1 minute ago, Top Robin said:

Is that the players who as a manager, Pearson has picked for the team and should have motivated and coached?

I really mean no disrespect to you but please explain to me how a manager has to coach players to pass 5 yards. As for motivation ******* give me break. How the **** do you need a manager to motivate to to play football . 
the club is ****** . We could get klopp in & there would be no difference . This has been coming for 5 years . Blame Lansdown no one else. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Seen we're losing on the live score thingy still recovering.How are we playing?

Chance of recovery??

Always a chance, mistake cost us advantage; BCFC GIVE AWAY days at home seem to be continuing

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

I really mean no disrespect to you but please explain to me how a manager has to coach players to pass 5 yards. As for motivation ******* give me break. How the **** do you need a manager to motivate to to play football . 
the club is ****** . We could get klopp in & there would be no difference . This has been coming for 5 years . Blame Lansdown no one else. 

I mean no disrespect to you but I don't think you have a full understanding of what the role of a football manager is.