IGNORED

Swansea City at home in the FA Cup match thread

Just now, Negan said:

Seen less experienced managers do a lot better with squads similar/worse than ours. There’s literally been no improvement since he’s been here. If anything the defending is worse. I could back him more if I could see some sort of style or improvement but we’ve got absolutely nothing about us. It’s like we just make it up as we go along. Wouldn’t trust Nige to rebuild this squad. 

The finish to last season was promising as was this season after 10 games. Its obvious we are short of players. I think this restricts our style somewhat. 

3 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Blimey 

Well people can't have it both ways. We can't praise NP when the team looks organised, motivated and assured, but blame the players when they look disorientated, disorganised and calamitous. Generally speaking the responsibility lies with the gaffer. Always has been thus.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Selred said:

Many mistakes there. Max should of seen Atkinson had 2 players around him, Atkinson shouldn’t of buggered around. Non league stuff.

Max is blameless . That’s the easiest 20 yard pass to Zak anyone could make . It’s terrible . Fans keep blaming Pearson but 36 minutes in & we can barely string two passes together . At this level of football that’s piss poor . Swansea are a very average side that we’re making look like Man City . If I was on that pitch I’d have a few by the neck at half time . ******* abysmal 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, eardun said:

We’re never getting a pen again 

No reactions, no changes. If the club  accepts it passively and silently, like the supporters at the stadium, referees will continue. I can't understand why nobody seem to care about a clear injustice done to our club... ?

It shoul be a priority, more important than blaming - rightly - Pearson and the players...

Just now, Supersonic Robin said:

Worth remembering that a defining feature of Steve Cotterill football was the fact it worked in League 1 but not the Championship!

Don’t wanna go round in circles but he was deliberately not given the chance to make it work so Lansdown could bring in a family friend to lap dance for him while he sat there and threw money at him. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 2