IGNORED

Swansea City at home in the FA Cup match thread

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Look forward to someone blaming Pearson for that somehow. But **** me what chance have we got when we do this every week. 

Individuals yet again. The usual suspects will blame NP for Atkinson's **** up there as per usual. Maybe errors like this was the reason he was dropped.

• Like 1
Just now, petehinton said:

Look forward to someone blaming Pearson for that somehow. But **** me what chance have we got when we do this every week. 

I get your point but he is ultimately responsible for keeping players motivated, focused and fired up. I'm not watching but doesn't sound like the team are ticking those boxes and a poor mindset can lead to individual errors. Look at how many more individual errors Liverpool make nowadays. Ultimately the responsibility has to lie with Klopp.

• Haha 1
Just now, mozo said:

I get your point but he is ultimately responsible for keeping players motivated, focused and fired up. I'm not watching but doesn't sound like the team are ticking those boxes and a poor mindset can lead to individual errors. Look at how many more individual errors Liverpool make nowadays. Ultimately the responsibility has to lie with Klopp.

You cannot blame Pearson for that. Blame lies solely at Max and Atkinson