IGNORED

Swansea City at home in the FA Cup match thread

3 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

Upper lansdown not open and 7100 seats still available. 

Crap / approx maths coming up.

Atyeo 4k (2.5k sold)

leaves 22k but take off 6k for upper LS

leaves 16k

7k left, means we’ve sold 9k ourselves…plus Swansea 2.5k.

So 11k ish tomorrow???

over to you Carol / Rachel!

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Atyeo 4k (2.5k sold)

leaves 16k

So 11k ish tomorrow???

Think we will shift a few POTD, I recon at least 12k plus tomorrow, not bad, quite looking forward to it, takes the stress of needing league points away and if we lose not a disaster.

1 hour ago, MattWSM said:

I have paid for my ticket on Thursday night  but have not received the email so I can print it off. I see the ticket office is open until 1030 tomorrow, Does that mean I need to get to the ground early to pick up?

Some info for you. Phone lines for ticket enquiries, they should be able to resend you your eticket, open from 9am to 10.30am tomorrow. the actual ticket office at the ground will be staffed from 9.30am to 12.45 (15 mins after KO)

Hope this helps

• Thanks 2
  • Hmmm 1
  • Admin
1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Atyeo 4k (2.5k sold)

leaves 16k

So 11k ish tomorrow???

On the basis less than 5,500 home tickets had been sold by close of play on Wednesday I reckon your numbers are either way out or we've shifted a mass number at the end of the week 

I'd be surprised if we get over 10k

• Hmmm 1
8 minutes ago, phantom said:

On the basis less than 5,500 home tickets had been sold by close of play on Wednesday I reckon your numbers are either way out or we've shifted a mass number at the end of the week 

I'd be surprised if we get over 10k

So would I, but if only 7k left, that suggests we’ve sold more than you or I think.

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1
55 minutes ago, RedM said:

Some info for you. Phone lines for ticket enquiries, they should be able to resend you your eticket, open from 9am to 10.30am tomorrow. the actual ticket office at the ground will be staffed from 9.30am to 12.45 (15 mins after KO)

Hope this helps

thanks very much.

so the website must be a typing error 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Ralph, FA Cup games have never been streamed on RobinsTV. So really lucky for streamers that it is being shown internationally. Unfortunately I'll be down there so I'll miss all the hoo ha of people not finding any links on hesgoal or downloading various malware, all whilst someone says all the games are on IPTV and someone else then asks what IPTV is ... :).

What is PTV ?

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, MattWSM said:

I have paid for my ticket on Thursday night  but have not received the email so I can print it off. I see the ticket office is open until 1030 tomorrow, Does that mean I need to get to the ground early to pick up?

I have noticed that the 2 previous home games, the tickets i bought went into the junk folder, when it has never happened before. Check your junk folder before phoning maybe.....

Also, no need to print, just scan the barcode from your phone to the machine at the entrance. 

Edited by bobbyhutchscurlymullet
  • Like 2

Swansea forums seem very confident about today , sounds like 3000 coming over including in hospitality, could be interesting in and around ground . 
Intrigued to see what team we put out today , would rather start strong and see how game goes . Starting weaker and trying to get back into game never makes sense . 
Would be good to win as it will only build confidence. If it’s level with 10 to go all out attack and either score or lose , do not want replay . 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Porto Red said:

I've never dreamt about football results in my life but I dreamt that we won 2-0 with a Weimann double so had to post in the unlikely event it was a premonition ?

I'd actually start with Weimann up top today,,alongside Semenyo who's confidence will be up after scoring at Coventry....

Lot's of subs today,,not sure how many ??...a few youngsters to get the match day experience.

• Like 2