IGNORED

Swansea City at home in the FA Cup match thread

10 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

The life is slowly being sucked out of our football club. Changing the manager won’t make a blind bit of difference, either.

How would you suggest changing it exactly? Spend big on exciting players and risk bigger debts / sanctions? 
Unfortunately it’s the result of this club being run poorly in years gone by that puts us in this position now. I don’t think there is an answer, just have to ride out the storm and hope for the best? I’d rather a few dull years of football to get us in a better position as a club financially, and hopefully that doesn’t mean dropping to L1.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Not sure why our complaints aren't being taken seriously.

Has anybody on this forum some strong connections with the board? If a minimum number of supporters could make some pressure about the problem ,both in a private way and on all the club's social medias, maybe...

26 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Are you for real? Under Holden we had consecutive games where we never even had a shot or a corner in 45 minutes. By all means criticise the Manager but don’t make things up.

I was talking about earlier this season under Pearson. Holden was dire, and currently we aren’t playing much better.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BCFC_95 said:

How would you suggest changing it exactly? Spend big on exciting players and risk bigger debts / sanctions? 
Unfortunately it’s the result of this club being run poorly in years gone by that puts us in this position now. I don’t think there is an answer, just have to ride out the storm and hope for the best? I’d rather a few dull years of football to get us in a better position as a club financially, and hopefully that doesn’t mean dropping to L1.

It’s not about changing personnel, he should be doing better with the players he has……we have 1 wing back in the club (Pring) yet continues to rely on a 352. He has also spent the money he has had poorly. 

• Like 1
Just now, Fordy62 said:

Trouble is he’s as frustrating as he is magical. 

There is no doubting he is talented, but I’ve got no idea what his best position is, arguably he was more effective for us at RWB than midfield, he can tackle but he’s not tough tackling, he can pick a pass but you wouldn’t say he was an overly creative player.

Just now, bexhill reds said:

There is no doubting he is talented, but I’ve got no idea what his best position is, arguably he was more effective for us at RWB than midfield, he can tackle but he’s not tough tackling, he can pick a pass but you wouldn’t say he was an overly creative player.

He is a fantastic talent, but he needs to start scoring/assisting more.