IGNORED

Swansea City away FA Cup replay match thread

2 hours ago, CiderCraig said:

This is Viaplay Norway, not on (the same with Denmark, Sweden and Finland.

It's not on anywhere, I promise! (If I am wrong, I will happily eat humble pie! - but I know I am not wrong)

May be an image of text that says "viaplay Series Movies Sport Barn ( Rt&buy Channels Q Emirates FACUP FA Cup ÛViplay signin Buy Viaplay Discover Sending form Current broadcasts TODAY TODAY TOMORROW Wolverhampton-Liverpool Wolverhampton -Liverpool Rematch Studio 22.15 F-m Û Birmingham 3rdround Leeds United Cardiff . City 3rdround|Remach"

I've even registered with via play to check. Not even the betting sites are showing it. Gutted 

I’ve had a love of the FA cup for decades and would love a decent run but must confess to mixed emotions tonight.

I really hate drawing a team from your own division, especially in the first few rounds. So now we’ll play Swansea 4 times this season and if we win tonight 3 maybe 4 v WBA and after Boxing Day I’m not too exited at that prospect.

But as this is the FA cup can we hope for a comfortable win tonight followed by a cracking win against Chesterfield in the next? 

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Interesting to see Swans haven't gone full strength, and a relief to see Joe Allen on the bench who ran most of the first half in the game at AG. 

Looks like a good opportunity, COYR

Their line up: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton; Matt Grimes (captain), Olivier Ntcham, Luke Cundle; Cameron Congreve, Matt Sorinola, Joel Piroe. 
Substitutes: Steven Benda, Ryan Manning, Jay Fulton, Harry Darling, Joe Allen, Liam Cullen, Ollie Cooper, Lincoln McFayden, Joel Cotterill.

10 hours ago, daored said:

It’s a real tough one from a selection point of view, do we go strong with the intention of winning the game and to be fair not a totally glam tie in the next round and risk injuries. Or wrap players up let them sit it out fresh for Saturday , no risk of injuries , booking or suspension. It would be really good to go to Huddersfield next week on a bit of form in the league

who is it in the next round if we get through?

10 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Oh ffs I’ve cancelled plans to stay in and watch the game ?

It is one of the very few away games that I'm not going to and there is no stream?  . 

I just couldn't risk extra time etc and getting back so late with such an early start tomorrow. I've not got a job where I can hide and take it a bit easy either, so I had hoped to watch.

8 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Their line up: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton; Matt Grimes (captain), Olivier Ntcham, Luke Cundle; Cameron Congreve, Matt Sorinola, Joel Piroe. 
Substitutes: Steven Benda, Ryan Manning, Jay Fulton, Harry Darling, Joe Allen, Liam Cullen, Ollie Cooper, Lincoln McFayden, Joel Cotterill.

It looks like Swansea are starting only 4 of the players that started in their last league match against Sunderland. Great opportunity to progress in the cup, earn some money and hopefully add a bit of excitement to our season if we can pull away from the relegation battle in coming weeks. I just pray we come away tonight without any injuries. 

Edited by dazza247
16 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Where is Patto these days?