IGNORED

Swansea City away FA Cup replay match thread

6 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Click on where it says `follow the fa cup` or something like that and there will be a line of commentaries to pick from. scroll across to ours

All I can find is text: 

It's honours even so far between a much-changed Swansea City and the same Bristol City side which started in the Championship last weekend.

The Robins started confidently, but Swansea - who have one or two square pegs in round holes tonight - are growing into the contest.

The Welsh side have come closest to a goal - and it would have been an embarrassing one for Zak Vyner.

The Bristol City defender made a hash of dealing with Matty Sorinola's ball into the box, slicing the ball goalwards as he attempted to clear, and was relieved to see Max O'Leary claw the ball to safety.

2 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

All I can find is text: 

It's honours even so far between a much-changed Swansea City and the same Bristol City side which started in the Championship last weekend.

The Robins started confidently, but Swansea - who have one or two square pegs in round holes tonight - are growing into the contest.

The Welsh side have come closest to a goal - and it would have been an embarrassing one for Zak Vyner.

The Bristol City defender made a hash of dealing with Matty Sorinola's ball into the box, slicing the ball goalwards as he attempted to clear, and was relieved to see Max O'Leary claw the ball to safety.

Didn't that link I sent you work, it works for me even from here.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

All I can find is text: 

There`s a main page covering all the games - FA Cup live - watch Wolves v Liverpool and follow four other games - it`s on there

Edited by Lanterne Rouge
5 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

All I can find is text: 

5 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

All I can find is text: 

Radio Bristol - Listen Live - BBC Sounds this link is working from my Laptop from Jersey