IGNORED

Appleton sacked at Blackpool

Gillies Downs Leeds

36 minutes ago, Ashton Hero said:

Isn't it more that you have such a poor record in the transfer market and your financial constraints oblige you to bring through youth players? If so, it would be more accurate to say that the littering of academy players is due to poor and misguided investment by previous managers.

Eight million pounds for Kalas, two million for Bentley and how much for Tomlin and Palmer? Ouch. 

£300,000 for Matty Taylor though, so we do identify value?

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Ashton Hero said:

Aaron Collins, who was a youth player for us, would walk into your side. But you'd need to be able to afford him first....

Scott Sinclair, who came through the Rovers set-up, also p*sses over Semenyo and his one in seven strike rate. 

He wasn't worth that judging by his record with you....

Oh dear

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ashton Hero said:

Aaron Collins, who was a youth player for us, would walk into your side. But you'd need to be able to afford him first....

Scott Sinclair, who came through the Rovers set-up, also p*sses over Semenyo and his one in seven strike rate. 

Go to bed lad, you’re drunk.

Scott Sinclair, who was released by Preston at this level and wanted by no other teams - hence moving to you - at which point Helen Flanagan left him as she couldn’t stand the shame, is seriously comparable at this stage of his career to Semenyo? Basically, you’ve got the old timer whose seen better days and that’s your academy product?

**** me, I might bring up Trevor Tainton next!

Edited by Silvio Dante
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Oh Yeah Hello GIF

I know, ******* hell.

Apparently their first choice was some Man U coach but he turned them down.

Not exactly a “like for like” replacement..

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Oh dear

I’ve put him on ignore, attention seeking c0ck.

1 minute ago, Ashton Hero said:

I was comparing like-for-like. Sinclair at 23 or Semenyo at 23?

Sinclair actually had interest from Championship clubs before resigning with Rovers. 

If Semenyo goes to Bournemouth, he'll be another Rhian Brewster. 

OK can I have Bobby Reid at 25 Vs Aaron Collins at 25? Thought not.

Sinclair actually had interest from Championship clubs before resigning with Rovers.

Name them. With corroborating sources. And then prove why he’d move miles from his family home in preference.

So, £23,5m then? No issues there. Thanks for the price tag.

Don’t bring a blunt knife to a gunfight son.

• Like 1
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, Ashton Hero said:

Isn't it more that you have such a poor record in the transfer market and your financial constraints oblige you to bring through youth players? If so, it would be more accurate to say that the littering of academy players is due to poor and misguided investment by previous managers.

Eight million pounds for Kalas, two million for Bentley and how much for Tomlin and Palmer? Ouch. 

No f*cking way, surely it can't be, oh my god it actually is, a Rag Ass Rovers fan mocking our transfer fees paid from the pitiful position of a Tilson in 1993 or whatever it was, a figure declining with the seasons in direct proportion to the accumulation of the years in the Gap

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

OK can I have Bobby Reid at 25 Vs Aaron Collins at 25? Thought not.

Name them. With corroborating sources. And then prove why he’d move miles from his family home in preference.

So, £23,5m then? No issues there. Thanks for the price tag.

Don’t bring a blunt knife to a gunfight son.

To be fair, Scott Sinclair hails from Bath, where his parents and, by extension, his children's grandparents still live.

I understand that Sinclair is very close to/dotes on his children, and that his parents babysit the children when he is training/playing etc.  

I have never understood Helen Flanagan, although I can perhaps understand Sinclair's initial attraction to them her.

9 hours ago, Ashton Hero said:

Don’t they still have to be good enough? If you pick seven Academy grown players who aren’t up to it you get obliterated. **** me you come across as bitter and twisted even by Blue Few standards……….

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ashton Hero said:

He wasn't worth that judging by his record with you....

Aaron Collins was a youth player for you or are you just bullshitting as most, sorry pretty much all, Gas do? Did you let him go to Newport because he wasnt deemed good enough as a youth team player then? Since the age of 17 where he started his football playing career AT NEWPORT he’s had TEN different clubs. Hardly in the category of amazing youth team player is it? Yes, he seems to have made a distinct improvement over the last two seasons at lower league level but that doesn’t guarantee he’ll “walk” into ANY Championship side. Billy Bodin is a good place to start - better than Tammy wasn’t he?

• Like 1
  • Flames 1