IGNORED

Forest Green Rovers sack their manager

SecretSam

• The title was changed to Forest Green Rovers sack their manager
57 minutes ago, Mike Stone said:

A job for big Dunc?

I would imagine Big Dunc will be waiting for the call from whoever becomes the new manager at Goodson to return there in some sort of first team coaching role.

He knows the club inside out and is hugely popular amongst the fan base - be a smart move by the new manager.

3 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

I would imagine Big Dunc will be waiting for the call from whoever becomes the new manager at Goodson to return there in some sort of first team coaching role.

He knows the club inside out and is hugely popular amongst the fan base - be a smart move by the new manager.

Thought he left cuz he wanted to prove himself elsewhere

7 hours ago, Harry said:

No surprises. Whilst he had a hard act to follow and a depleted squad, he’s not given anyone any confidence in what he’s doing. 

My bosses cousin so I get sporadic updates. Seemed quite highly rated when he came from Sweden to Notts County. Said he hasn't had a say over transfers and Robbie Savage's kid is incoming via Vince contact to Savage not his.

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

Wonder if jailbird Joey will bad mouth Big Dunc...? ?

I would absolutely love Barton to start his shit at the new lawn if Ferguson takes over. Who would my money be on - the guy who was charged with beating up his wife while drunk or the guy who did beat up burglars who tried to case his joint?

2 hours ago, glynriley said:

Wonder if jailbird Joey will bad mouth Big Dunc...? ?

Just get the feeling that Barton & his Scouse sidekicks will be somewhat quiet if they play FGR again.

Think that burglar who broke into big Dunc’s house about five years ago is probably due to leave hospital soon..

• Haha 1