IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

The current priority window also includes people that had attended 4+ games this season as non-members but then bought a membership.

How many is that though? As they'd of already made their money back if they bought a membership.

41 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

13,300 at the start of the season, and about 300 of those are staff comp and others. Realistically it's about 13,000 paying ST holders. Did we really sell 2,700 half season tickets?

I was chatting to someone on Saturday who said Jerry spent hours up at the RHPC last week helping players set up accounts so they could get tickets.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I was chatting to someone on Saturday who said Jerry spent hours up at the RHPC last week helping players set up accounts so they could get tickets.

Definitely happens. I did it with my friends for the Utd match but it wasn't difficult because the Atyeo didn't sell out straight away. I think by 10.30 at most tomorrow they'll be gone, as I'm guessing they have the whole Atyeo for an FA Cup match.

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

"No Rob, you have to click the link not the "Buy Tickets" button. Yes, I know its confusing. No, don't scroll all the way down...argh now you've put two tickets in. Right, step aside. I'll do it. Just give me your password. Jesus Rob, your birthday...really?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

"No Rob, you have to click the link not the "Buy Tickets" button. Yes, I know its confusing. No, don't scroll all the way down...argh now you've put two tickets in. Right, step aside. I'll do it. Just give me your password. Jesus Rob, your birthday...really?"

You just get them to link their account. They can't be trusted :laugh: ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, YCbrs said:

You just get them to link their account. They can't be trusted :laugh:?

Hey look I have no issue at all with players getting a good wedge of tickets for their families and friends. It's a huge night for them, for some it will be one of the biggest games they ever play in and they should be able to have their nearest and dearest in attendance.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, YCbrs said:

Definitely happens. I did it with my friends for the Utd match but it wasn't difficult because the Atyeo didn't sell out straight away. I think by 10.30 at most tomorrow they'll be gone, as I'm guessing they have the whole Atyeo for an FA Cup match.

3,414 is their allocation.

No home fans in Atyeo though so...they'll sell their allocation but there will still be about 800 unsold/unavailable seats in the Atyeo.

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Hey look I have no issue at all with players getting a good wedge of tickets for their families and friends. It's a huge night for them, for some it will be one of the biggest games they ever play in and they should be able to have their nearest and dearest in attendance.

No of course not, I just mean the general lack of people that use the ticketing system knowing how awful it can be when over-ran. Players families should have almost unlimited access IMO so think that came across badly on my end!

• Like 1

On 07/02/2023 at 22:07, GrahamC said:

Just noticed that we have given Man City an allocation of 3414 tickets, does that mean there will be some available for City fans in the Atyeo or is that the full capacity minus segregation?

I asked this as soon as or the day after draw was made- still notice it went unanswered in fact that section us looking a bit unanswered as a whole in recent weeks.

Sorry if this has been answered previously on this thread. Are all the Upper Lansdown wings family ticket areas only? I can see the robin on the ticket map over those blocks but it doesn't explain what that means and isn't mentioned in the club FAQs.

If so, seems a big chunk of the free seats which members who don't have kids are excluded from buying.

22 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Sorry if this has been answered previously on this thread. Are all the Upper Lansdown wings family ticket areas only? I can see the robin on the ticket map over those blocks but it doesn't explain what that means and isn't mentioned in the club FAQs.

If so, seems a big chunk of the free seats which members who don't have kids are excluded from buying.

Yes - all family blocks so party needs to include a child or under 19.