IGNORED

A9 entrance disturbance

AG City

2 minutes ago, James54De said:

It’s was a knobhead steward, again. Yes, fine, kids Al should not run on the pitch. Yes, the club have said things before. However, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Steward should have known when to step away to diffuse any situation. 

At the end of the day he was just doing his job, the dad shouldn’t have let his kid run into the pitch; actions have consequences 

The poor bloke then got twatted round the head by a bunch of thugs 

Bit of a disgraceful end to a good result 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, RedRobin96 said:

At the end of the day he was just doing his job, the dad shouldn’t have let his kid run into the pitch; actions have consequences 

The poor bloke then got twatted round the head by a bunch of thugs 

Bit of a disgraceful end to a good result 

Steward should have known when to walk away. Was not a serious problem, yet he made it one. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 7

4 minutes ago, 06stanleyj said:

You shouldn't be on the pitch, simple as that. If you break the rules, accept the consequences. Too many idiots getting involved afterwards, young black steward (not meant as racist, just a description of him) came over to help his colleagues & he just got pushed & threatened by the so called "supporters ". I hope every one of you get picked out by the cctv & get banned, don't need your type in the ground.

Says a lot about the competence of stewards generally that he was the only steward who reacted

• Hmmm 1

6 minutes ago, 06stanleyj said:

You shouldn't be on the pitch, simple as that. If you break the rules, accept the consequences. Too many idiots getting involved afterwards, young black steward (not meant as racist, just a description of him) came over to help his colleagues & he just got pushed & threatened by the so called "supporters ". I hope every one of you get picked out by the cctv & get banned, don't need your type in the ground.

Why mention the steward as being black, pointless remark. They are either stewards or not.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, Bannerman said:

Why mention the steward as being black, pointless remark. They are either stewards or not.

It identified him didn't it

The older short white male one and the female one were the ones involved. She was also screaming at fans outside when I arrived on kick off.

Utterly pointless behaviour.

I don’t think he was just doing his job

As a steward his ultimate responsibility is public safety, he has no legal right to detain anyone, that can only be done by the Police. Not only did he try to detain the child he nearly caused a riot, which I would suggest is not very safe.

I think some re-education is required!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The major problem I thought the steward created was trying to keep the kid away from his dad, all the steward had to do was invite the dad to accompany his son for a "little chat" and I'm sure it could have all been dealt with much more calmly - separate a child and parent like that and you're always going to cause the kid to panic and the dad to want to protect.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1