IGNORED

Neil Warnock to Huddersfield..

iamalagerdrinker

27 minutes ago, Super said:

I thought he was retired?

More comebacks than Sinatra, as much as I dislike the bloke, I have to admire his obvious love for what he does. I think he may become footballs equivalent of Tommy Cooper, and be doing the thing that makes him happiest as he passes.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

More comebacks than Sinatra, as much as I dislike the bloke, I have to admire his obvious love for what he does. I think he may become footballs equivalent of Tommy Cooper, and be doing the thing that makes him happiest as he passes.

Love for what he does … or eye for a quick buck?

• Hmmm 1

1 minute ago, Tre Bong said:

Can i shock you...I like Neil Warnock.

I like him. Always got the most out of players with limited abilities. Knows how to organise a team. 

I don't enjoy his playing style, or the way his teams have conducted themselves..... But would I have sacrificed that for 18 months of Warnockball and a stint in the Prem if he came to City....after following this club for nearly 40 years, yes I would have!

• Like 9

Certainly seems to be a bit of desperation down at the bottom now doesn’t there, for Blackpool to go for a pretty washed up McCarthy and now Huddersfield taking an ageing Warnock out of retirement..

I am just so glad that we have pulled ourselves away from it all as i would have hated to see us sack Pearson and go for one these type of appointments..

1 hour ago, Tre Bong said:

Can i shock you...I like Neil Warnock.

So do I, just not the football some of his teams have played!

I mean, he can't be all bad considering the number of times he's stuck it to the gAsshole blue few, including the last time he was at Huddersfield. Back in the day, he wasn't backward in coming forward about how tinpot that lot were (still are!) - compare that to his public comments about us. 

• Like 3