IGNORED

Neil Warnock to Huddersfield..

iamalagerdrinker

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Like or loath him , warnock has been a brilliant manager. I do think though it’s a job too far for him this time . He may well get them up to beat us Tuesday but it would be one of his biggest achievements  to save them now . 

Watch him do just that

3 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Like or loath him , warnock has been a brilliant manager. I do think though it’s a job too far for him this time . He may well get them up to beat us Tuesday but it would be one of his biggest achievements  to save them now . 

“Brilliant manager”

Tosser more like

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, The Humble Realist said:

Agree 

It seems incompatible to some people to grasp that it is possible to dislike the guy and still think he has been a great manager . 

For some it seems to be either or!

I would say he has been a successful manager, but to my mind a great manager would never instruct his team to act the way he has over the years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Slacker said:

I would say he has been a successful manager, but to my mind a great manager would never instruct his team to act the way he has over the years.

All comes down to perspective.
He has done brilliantly with limited resources most of the time . 8 promotions (a record) & 4 of those from Playoffs (a record). He has had times playing good football , QPR fans will tell you that, amongst others, but he has usually got a team to win somehow. Looking from an opposition supporters context, it can be horrible and everything I dislike, but he took a Rotherham side that were dead and buried and kept them up. Grudgingly , I'd say he has had a great career and been a great manager, in that context.
Some of the things he had had his team doing are approaching Anti Football, but he's there to do a job and for a lot of the time, he has done it. 

• Thanks 1