IGNORED

warning to all those flying to Newcastle/Sunderland,like me

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Wonder under the circumstances if City might consider refunding match tickets for anyone who can prove they had a flight booked and now can’t get there without facing exceptional costs. It’s a hell of a commitment to follow City all the way to Sunderland, be nice if the club recognised where people have been screwed over and didn’t leave them out of pocket.

It wouldn’t cost the club much in the grand scheme of things, and would be a big PR win.

@JerrySLO

I think that would be down to Sunderland, it's their money after all.

I guess the club could do a gesture, but where does it end? If you car broke down on the way would you be looking for a refund? As going by plane is a private arrangement, nothing to do with the club I think you 'buy the ticket and take the chance' unfortunately.

33 minutes ago, RedM said:

I think that would be down to Sunderland, it's their money after all.

I guess the club could do a gesture, but where does it end? If you car broke down on the way would you be looking for a refund? As going by plane is a private arrangement, nothing to do with the club I think you 'buy the ticket and take the chance' unfortunately.

I meant for City to absorb the cost and pay Sunderland for the tickets.

Of course you have to draw the line somewhere, but I’d say this is a pretty unique set of circumstances that justifies a gesture from the club.

4 hours ago, Hello Dave said:

Looked at all options. Train almost 6 hours, flight to Edinburgh tonight was a bit of a rush and still got to get train to Newcastle, driving, **** that!

Ive cancelled the lot, just gonna lose £29 on the match ticket. Don’t love City that much to **** about with all that travelling!!

@Marina's Rolls Roycewas looking for a ticket... ?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Imagine you are off abroad, you are in seat 1B. In a fantasy world, which sports stars would you want sat next to you in 1A and 1C?

I sat next to Geoff Hurst on an EasyJet flight and spent the whole flight thinking what an achievement scoring a World Cup final hat trick was, the only person to do it at the time.

On the same route, Nice to Bristol, twice sat next to Noel Edmonds but thinking about him being the creator of Mr Blobby not quite the same. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2