IGNORED

Alex Scott's A Legend

willy bedlock

• The title was changed to Alex Scott's A Legend

Verse 1: Alex Scott, he's a Robin through and through With skill and grit, he'll see the game through His pace and power, a sight to behold A player worth his weight in gold

Chorus: Alex, Alex, our mighty number six On the pitch, he's got all the tricks With every tackle, he'll make us proud Alex Scott, our voice is loud

Verse 2: From midfield, he'll take the ball and run His vision and precision, second to none A tireless worker, he never gives in Alex Scott, he's sure to win

Chorus: Alex, Alex, our mighty number six On the pitch, he's got all the tricks With every tackle, he'll make us proud Alex Scott, our voice is loud

Verse 3: He's a leader on and off the field A true Bristol City stalwart, we'll always yield To his skill and passion, we'll always cheer Alex Scott, we'll always hold you dear

Outro: So let's sing for Alex with all our might He's a Bristol City legend, shining bright We'll stand by him, through thick and thin Alex Scott, you're our win, win,

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I can’t help noticing the word “Scott” sounds a bit like the word “shot” which is, of course, a thing in football. I am certain nobody will have noticed this before but, if anyone would like to compose a song based on the similarity between those two words, there is no need to credit me.

I've always had a lot of time for Billy Idol's 'Hot in the City' 

".... 'cos when, er, a 'long-legged lovely' walks by

You can, ahem, see the look in her eye

Then you know that it's 

Scott in the City, Scott in the City tonight"

I tried to get this going at Yeovil away, 2015, "Cotts and the City," and no-one was having it. Not even @GrahamC

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

I can’t help noticing the word “Scott” sounds a bit like the word “shot” which is, of course, a thing in football. I am certain nobody will have noticed this before but, if anyone would like to compose a song based on the similarity between those two words, there is no need to credit me.

Scott in my heart and we proclaim,

Darling, he’s the greatest in the game!

I’ll get my coat. 

*might not so obvious to you that the tune is Shot through the heart by Bon Jovi. 

Edited by Fordy62

36 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Verse 1: Alex Scott, he's a Robin through and through With skill and grit, he'll see the game through His pace and power, a sight to behold A player worth his weight in gold

Verse 2: From midfield, he'll take the ball and run His vision and precision, second to none A tireless worker, he never gives in Alex Scott, he's sure to win

Verse 3: He's a leader on and off the field A true Bristol City stalwart, we'll always yield To his skill and passion, we'll always cheer Alex Scott, we'll always hold you dear

Outro: So let's sing for Alex with all our might He's a Bristol City legend, shining bright We'll stand by him, through thick and thin Alex Scott, you're our win, win,

Perfect, you start and we'll all join in, honest

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Let’s see if I can do better in 10 seconds?

How much is that Scotty in the window?

**** off, our Scotty’s not for sale. 

How much is that Scotty in the window?

He’s better than Messi and Bale!

Why not just keep it simple so that everyone joins in

na na na na, na na na na, ey ey ey, Alex Scott