IGNORED

O'Neills - New Kit Supplier (Confirmed)

1 minute ago, Bris Red said:

As incompetent as the club seemingly are in this department i would be shocked if the grumblings on here and all over social media haven’t gone unnoticed..

Once again the club have only got themselves to blame though. It’s a shame as we seem to be doing just about everything else correctly. 

It does baffle me though..How hard is it to get a proper kit supplier sorted and keep the fans in consultation with any changes to the badge? It’s not rocket science is it.. 

If this was a one off, you'd have a point.

But this has happened many times now and nothing changes. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

As incompetent as the club seemingly are in this department i would be shocked if the grumblings on here and all over social media haven’t gone unnoticed..

Once again the club have only got themselves to blame though. It’s a shame as we seem to be doing just about everything else correctly. 

It does baffle me though..How hard is it to get a proper kit supplier sorted and keep the fans in consultation with any changes to the badge? It’s not rocket science is it.. 

This is the key for me. I'm frustrated by the weird home kit variability (collar size, shirt trim... why is it changing?!), and the clubs stark refusal to give us any indication of an away kit release (how hard is it to tweet that the away kit launch is being prepped and all is well, enough people are asking). 

BUT I don't want bad feeling seeping from the fans into the club just as we're heading into a hopefully very productive season. If the kit is the biggest problem, that's a fairly charmed life. Hopefully this O'Neill's deal is short and sweet and we'll be back with a proper distributor when we're in Europe in a few years :D 

8 minutes ago, AnumRed said:

Just switch to someone like Umbro, they did some decent stuff for Bristol Bears.

Unfortunately they have now been lumbered with O'Neills too.?

Surely it’s all about profit margin for the club. I imagine O’Neills have been screwed to a dirt-cheap deal…. And unsurprisingly the quality matches. 

Never mind. We ALWAYS have a unique* kit thanks to JL. 

*unless you can remember the previous version of it. 

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, Mendip City said:

Surely it’s all about profit margin for the club. I imagine O’Neills have been screwed to a dirt-cheap deal…. And unsurprisingly the quality matches. 

Never mind. We ALWAYS have a unique* kit thanks to JL. 

*unless you can remember the previous version of it. 

image.jpeg.e6da0724b70819c293f40ddca5b51724.jpeg

1 minute ago, Club and Country said:

What on earth is going on with the badge here 

IMG_8343.png

Do I still need to attend a zoom meeting with the supporters trust or track down the SLO on match days to feedback? Or do you think someone at the club could actually use their brain?

So much going well with the football side but an embarrassment off the pitch.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 22/07/2023 at 13:34, Not Banksy said:

Haha came here to say the same … look it 

B9A27A82-9488-440C-81E9-CD7C0AD53C5E.jpeg

I think I know what's going on here.  We know how Jon the club likes to plant easter eggs ahead of a big announcement.  This is no different.  The roof video has been filmed and this shirt was used for it....  #AnnounceHarryMaguire!

• Admin

45 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

The bright yellow socks against the pale yellow shirts maybe the thing that gripes me the most. Who on earth signed that off, my Sunday league side 100% has a more professional looking kit.

Yep. Was massively noticeable on tv last year looks faded compared to the socks