IGNORED

Manchester City at home FA Cup 5th round match thread

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Amazes me how little blame Tanner seems to be getting for their goal, Vyner can take whichever the player is between them, Foden is arriving back post with no one watching/tracking him which should be Tanner's job. Bell getting the blame for switching off and not tracking Mahrez, Tanner switches off just as badly.

I think he’s just victim to the overloads and movement in that side. They are different class, who do you mark when you are against a team like that. Perhaps he could have been facing the other way with his back to goal but a top top finish though.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Porto Red said:

ITV pundits at half time saying we should have had a pen, and purring over another highlights reel of AS, although it's even more noteworthy that the commentary team ran one of these in-game during the first half alone

I don’t think the commentary has been terrible tbf- Ally in particular, and I usually hate ITV coverage. Hasn’t been a massive Man City love in (yet)

1 minute ago, Wanderingred said:

The only thing there is to moan about is that there’s not a snowflakes chance in hell Alex Scott will be our player next season. He looks totally comfortable and at home against the Premier League champions.

hes rubbish and this game is not normal for him :liar:

5 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

The only thing there is to moan about is that there’s not a snowflakes chance in hell Alex Scott will be our player next season. He looks totally comfortable and at home against the Premier League champions.

If it pushes his value even higher then it’s good.

6 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

I think he’s just victim to the overloads and movement in that side. They are different class, who do you mark when you are against a team like that. Perhaps he could have been facing the other way with his back to goal but a top top finish though.

They weren't overloaded though, Kalas, Vyner, Tanner could have been on a man each as that ball came in but Tanner stuck with who he was closest to but could have been Vyner's player as he was only a foot or two infront of that player