IGNORED

Luton Town away match thread

3 minutes ago, redrob said:

Anyone know where away fans can collect their tickets at the ground.

Bought a ticket online yesterday. Website said any tickets purchased less then 72 hrs before the day of the match will need to be collected at said fixture. However no info is given as to where to collect from. 

From the OS 

"Payments can be taken over the phone, and tickets will be available for collection from a Steward outside the away Turnstiles in Oak Road."

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, pillred said:

Just increased the price again, there will come a time when people think with all the free channels available now and internet do I really need it? when I first subscribed in 1989 (yes really) it was £10 a month for everything, films all sports even including world championship title boxing fights they are close to causing a lot of people to unsubscribe espcially with all the rising living costs. 

SAme as you £10 a month for everything. When our bill was going up again, we rang and said we were leaving. We ended up with more than we had and are currently paying half that. 

Mind you don’t know what we’d have done if they’d said “ok” bye!! ?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Just go to the planner and click record on the main game on Sky Sports Football, and you'll get the option of which game to record (you sometimes have to go to the 'on this week' tab).

Annoyingly this doesn't always work (hence my post above to flag that it's working for once...).

Just followed your suggestions found it in “On this Week”. Pressed Record. All fine when I checked on Scheduled.

Just went to check something now and noticed the game has disappeared from, On this Week?

28 minutes ago, redrob said:

Anyone know where away fans can collect their tickets at the ground.

Bought a ticket online yesterday. Website said any tickets purchased less then 72 hrs before the day of the match will need to be collected at said fixture. However no info is given as to where to collect from. 

Knock on one of the front doors near the away end.Say hello,walk through to the back of the house,into the garden.Say goodbye to your match day host.Then climb up onto the metal gantry thing above your head.(I’m sure it’s had a safety check recently)You will then have entered a dump that not even the gas would steal.

Enjoy the game.coyr

• Haha 1

I'm guessing,

Tanner played a lot and it allows Sykes & Cornick down the right.

Struggling to fill the bench ? No point putting kids on the bench if they wouldn't be used in any circumstance.

Tough game. 

Right I'm off to watch a band at the Fleece. Hope I'm happy after I get back.

COYR OTIB FTG

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

Knock on one of the front doors near the away end.Say hello,walk through to the back of the house,into the garden.Say goodbye to your match day host.Then climb up onto the metal gantry thing above your head.(I’m sure it’s had a safety check recently)You will then have entered a dump that not even the gas would steal.

Enjoy the game.coyr

Dump is a very generous assessment. ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

Felt Tanner has been pretty average last few games, if I'm honest. He's been hooked early a few times. Think Sykes gives us a further attacking dimension with Cornick likely going more narrow? 

Hoping Harry smashes it and shuts the divvy doubters up. 

According to RB  Tanners been ill since Saturday, could be why he was not up to it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, Shuffle said:

Two clean sheets in a row so puzzled as to why you would take Tanner out especially away from home.  Tough one tonight & i would snatch your hand off for a point now. Good luck lads 

We don’t know who is 100%, do we?

I look at that bench, which is basically kids plus a keeper who has never played for us & think it is remarkable we have got the points we have of late.

Wonder if we are thinking Swansea is a better chance of points & James comes back, Tanner starts after a breather tonight?

A draw would be a hell of a result with that bench.

• Like 5
23 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Yes, another Red Button post, sorry :fear:

But, just wanted to point out that for those with Sky, the game is now available to record tomorrow. 

Thanks. I do like watching it off the recording so that I can create my own replays. For some reason not been available on other red button matches recently.