IGNORED

OTIB take a bow

Jerseybean

26 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Thought it was gonna be a thread about doing some archery in Swansea. Is it still legal to kill a Welsh person in this way?

Purple suits everyone, sub away people.

Short answer is no, longer version here: https://www.2020archery.co.uk/blog/is-it-legal-to-shoot-a-welshman-with-an-arrow/

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jerseybean said:

Wanted to celebrate just how brilliant OTIB is and to acknowledge just how fortunate we are to have it.

Not sure if others ever venture to look at other clubs forums but if you do you will certainly appreciate just how good OTIB is.

There are currently 18,190 members on OTIB I have no idea what percentage of members pay the annual subscription of £5 - yes that’s all it is less than a pint for twelve months of OTIB!

IF YOU AREN'T SUBSCRIBING PLEASE HEAD TO THE SUBSCRIPTION PAGE AND DO SO. Find it from the menu button in the top right hand corner.

Subscribe to the OTIB Supporter package and help fund the forum!

As a basic non paying member you can:

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Access all forums (not all viewable as a guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

As an OTIB Supporter, you can do all of the above AND have access to:

• Unlimited attachments/uploads (e.g. photos)
  • Unlimited likes/reactions (capped at 10 a day for basic members)
  • Double the space of a basic member for personal conversations (PMs)
  • The ability to invite ten users into a personal conversation (PMs)
  • Two name changes per year

As an OTIB Supporter, you will also never be bombarded with ads!

Finally, a huge shout-out to the administrators and moderators who devote their time to keeping our forum ship shape and Bristol City fashion, thank you, one and all.

Condensed Version

OTIB:

Pay up you mean bastards

Merci xxx

• Like 3
  • Haha 10
  • Robin 3

To reward posters who are paid up, I suggest non members cannot post any comments after a defeat for at least 24hrs?

It’ll stop a lot of the knee jerk comments by posters who may have been prematurely celebrating a possible City win and come on here spouting more nonsense than I do.  

If nothing else it’ll get a few more quid in to help support this great forum. 

Edit - just renewed mine ?

Edited by Red DNA
  • Like 3
  • Haha 9

I love this forum, yes people can be dicks , but there have been some great discussions.

And TBF , there are a fair few users who also love HMHB, so it's all good.

2 hours ago, Gazred said:

Is it still legal to kill a Welsh person in this way?

It was in Chester, worth considering relocating ?

Edited by 1960maaan
  • Like 2

I would sign up, but personally, I like to keep my personal details personal. Reluctant to have many companies knows my address, etc. If there was a way just to send £5 by Paypal, to an email with the username as a reference I would ask a friend to do that for me. I'm sure I'm in a minority, but I feel the idea of a forum is so you can post and do so, without it being known who you are etc. I appreciate most people wont care. 

• Hmmm 1

2 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

I would sign up, but personally, I like to keep my personal details personal. Reluctant to have many companies knows my address, etc. If there was a way just to send £5 by Paypal, to an email with the username as a reference I would ask a friend to do that for me. I'm sure I'm in a minority, but I feel the idea of a forum is so you can post and do so, without it being known who you are etc. I appreciate most people wont care. 

Send me £50 and I will ensure you are paid up for the next 3 years while remaining anonymous.

• Haha 3